Why Black men like to brag after fucking White Pussy / pussy.

Raj-the -cuck

Male
Gold Member
Few weeks ago my wife's Black bull and his homie fucked my wife then told most of his friends. He said, '' Man we fucked Indian bitch, the fucking pussy was so good. Her husband had a baby dick.'' He told me he is going to share my wife with all of his Black friends because they got big dicks not baby dick and I will thank them.

If u can back it up it ain't bragging
... but it isn't "classy" either. A man that goes around bragging of the women he's fucking sounds like he has some maturity issues.
Some men, like this o-p seem to invite and enjoy the humiliation of it all; if that's his thing, and everyone's on the same page its cool. I, personally, wouldn't want to be humiliated or bullied, and my wife wouldn't allow it anyways.

Tr
... but it isn't "classy" either. A man that goes around bragging of the women he's fucking sounds like he has some maturity issues.
Some men, like this o-p seem to invite and enjoy the humiliation of it all; if that's his thing, and everyone's on the same page its cool. I, personally, wouldn't want to be humiliated or bullied, and my wife wouldn't allow it anyways.
ue
True u make a good point. I'm not one to brag either but some guys are. Like u said it all about getting on the same page. It doesn't look they are. If he didn't like what the guy did then hebcanbchoose to not deal with him anymore and find others if he felt si bothered. The key is if raj takes his wife back to him. We all have things we will and won't put up with. If he goes back the deserves the treat or likes it deep down.

Few weeks ago my wife's Black bull and his homie fucked my wife then told most of his friends. He said, '' Man we fucked Indian bitch, the fucking pussy was so good. Her husband had a baby dick.'' He told me he is going to share my wife with all of his Black friends because they got big dicks not baby dick and I will thank them.

The two men I've been with understand that if they brag and it gets back to me we are done. We are co-workers so it is best to keep things quiet.

It's more a guy thing after fucking any woman, especially when he really owns the pussy. I don't think it's a race thing.

Its normal from him. Next time choose more discreet fellow...

I call BS on this post! Black men don't go around bragging about "fucking white pussy". You make it sound like a race thing.
Not cool!

Back