Why black Bulls like white women anal?

the black men i meet aways say we can do what ever i feel comfortable with. Nothing ****** or make me do things. I just

don't see something wrong with just some good clean adult fun.. ;)

I agree with you absolutely,. but I must add" most unsexed married black cock sluts are very submissive to the Bull giving him complete control over her body! and most female enjoy this encounter"

I've been pleased and fortunate that the Black Bulls I've been with were respectful when I've said "no" to anal or bareback. That's not say I wouldn't do it, but it all depends on the situation and man. Most Bulls that have successfully attempted anal with me were in the heat of the moment and never asked ahead of time which probably made me more into it, than having it linger on my mind and make me nervous about it.

Its not a thing of i gotta have anal or the fact that im a bbc...its more about me getting her not only use to anal but enjoying it...then the next stop for me is one in the pussy one in the ass at the same time or dp...most women say no to anal because of my size...that doesn't mean i stop fuckin them but it just tells me she is far from double penetration

Last edited:
Neither bull brought a condom and first bull kept sticking finger in her ass and she got mad when he tried to stick his BBC in her ass no lube. I would say it's a thing for Bulls to go bareback and try anal.
are u saying she would take my cock in big sexy ass,lubed up? after all she is very submissive "how many bbc she,s fucked while watched answer truthfully, cause her ass ready for it.

are u saying she would take my cock in big sexy ass,lubed up? after all she is very submissive "how many bbc she,s fucked while watched answer truthfully, cause her ass ready for it.
Yes as long as she's attracted to you she's in it for attraction and personality. She dated black men before me , fucked black friend at party and I set up and watched 2 bulls with her.

the question is right. in my exp all bbc asked for it. no exceptions, but only a part of my white partners asked. even hubby didn't asked a lot but now he knows how much i enjoy it. last thing.
i do agree: no means no. sometimes there are reasons that i m not able to have sex in the b side.

I think that they enjoy the thought of being in total control and using white women to please them, which from a personal point of view I do not have a problem with.
I have a preference for bareback, which also please the black guys and love them cuming in my puss, ass and mouth as they see fit and using me for their pleasure.
Sue x

Just adding my 2 cents...me myself I enjoy it most when my partner enjoys it and especially when they ask for it. Something really hot about a women that loves anal and really wants a black cock in their ass. I really like anal, but only if my partner wants it as much as I do.

Reactions: wit
Only way i would go bareback if we both got tested i know i am disease free but you can't trust everybody and i am not into anal but maybe that's just me .

Back