Why Become a Cuckold?

@Drillher$me: Very nice. I can only imagine what more images have played through your mind since that first time you saw a live black cock.

I hope you and the wife still play around. Maybe when I'm settled in the |U.S., I'll come see for myself.

@Drillher$me: Very nice. I can only imagine what more images have played through your mind since that first time you saw a live black cock.

Thanks Dsoul!
I can only suggest ... if you can conceive it ... most likely those images have played through my mind at some point in time! I must honestly admit ... that black guy in the shower left such an impression on me that the only thing I can fairly compare it with is when my wife took her first black cock! Edwin, my old university friend and room mate, who happens to be black, had that pleasure! The sight of him firstly playing with her till she reached her first orgasm, then chewing her to several more orgasms was fantastic! After that he then placed her "spread eagle", her knees bent, and got between her legs. Edwin held her waist on her right side by his left hand, his massive black cock in his right as he bought it forward to meet her white swollen wanton wet pussy! My wife assisted his access by lifting her bottom up so as to better expose her pussy to meet it's soon to be intruder! When Edwin's cock initially touched her pussy lips she attempted to pull away ... as if in fright ... but Edwin was too far gone at that point to risk that! I had noticed him tightening his grip on her when she did that! Then the "AWESOME MOMENT!!" Edwin thrust forward and drove that black cock of his into her but, because of its size and her tightness, only managed to bury it about 1/8 of the way in! He quickly pulled back and came forward a little more determined a second time and drove it in about 1/2 the length of his manhood. That's when my wife yelled: "My God! He's in me! He's in me-e-e-e!" This time Edwin held it there, for what seemed like an eternity, so that she could relax and stretch enough to accommodate it! It took several more attempts before he got it into her to its balls! That sight is as fresh in my memory today as it was when it happened some 18 months ago! Likewise with that guy in the shower!

Dsoul, excuse me if I sound like I'm sounding off and bragging! Although I am guilty of that, I offer you no apologies! She got fucked by a black man and I am glad she did! The fact that my friend Edwin had that pleasure is a bonus!

Я не гей и не куколд и не Белый жеребец, я просто люблю ебать жен,но вы уже переходите все рамки и границы, приезжайте к нам в Россию и Украину и Беларуссию, поверьте,то что у вас большие письки -это еще не значит что это лучше всех писек!У нас тут дают оторваться женам и с членами в 15 сантиметров,и кончают заливая спермой всю киску,и я вам скажу негров тут не особо любят,и как показала практика БЕЛЫЕ еще те жеребцы!У нас афро-американцы making clean up

I have been submissive to Women for almost 15 years. I was seeing a Mistress which moved in with me over time. She quickly started my cuckold training.

From those 2 years I learned all Women deserve good sex. So I have taken the steps to learn how to keep my 4inches in my pants. My last two girlfriend where led to their first experience with a black lover and the future gfs will have the same.option also

I do not think that you CHOOSE to be a cuckold. A "normal" person would not want to be humiliated and denied sex and so clearly put in a lesser position. I believe you ARE a cuckold. That is something you are born into and you cannot change your basic nature. It seems that there are many different ways you arrive at the cuckold state. It may be because you are small and cannot perform. You may just lack the manliness to attract a woman sexually. Being white must play a role in that it would seem most cuckolds are white and few, if any, black men are cuckolds.

Sex, and also relationships in general, are both mental and physical. The pleasure part is what keeps the relationships healthy. The black man is the driving ******* in most of these relationships. I think his pleasure is two fold. It is first the pleasure of being with a white woman who has gotten beyond any prejudices and will almost certainly be committed to his pleasure. And I mean really committed. Secondly, the black man is more masculine and I suspect he enjoys the idea of taking the woman away from the white boy. The raunchier the sex and the less the white boy gets to do the more it is a turn. This is what it is to be an alpha male. To take what is yours. It has to be more than coincidence that most alpha males are black. People may not like that but it is reality. It has taken me years to accept this but I now do.

The white woman is naturally attracted to the black man. He allows her to be soft and feminine. Her pleasure is sexual, of course, with a superior man. But I think it is also mental. It is a power trip for her to have the white boy around desiring her and for her to deny him. The taboo nature of the interracial sex may play a role but I think it is the nature of the men themselves. White girls like black men. Do all of them? Probably not but deep down that is the most natural sexual relationship. I say this because how else could you explain the growing numbers of black men and white women despite the pressures and prejudices white men have brought to this to try and stop it. You cannot stop it. Better to accept it.

Finally the cuckolded boy. I do not understand it all but it seems like the cuckold has a deeply seated desire to have sex but an even greater desire to submit. He knows that he cannot compete. So the normal way for a cuckold to have sex is by masturbation. Nature makes it pleasurable for the cuckold to be humiliated and makes him desire to see his white wife with a black man. He is just drawn into it. He also is naturally inclined to accept defeat at the hands of the alpha man. It allows him to stop trying to be something that he is not. That is what it means to be a beta male. To accept that you are a lesser man and to appreciate the honesty that your wife shows by having sex with another man. For me, I think it helps if the alpha male is a black man. That just is easier to accept.

These are my thoughts on this. Everybody wins in a cuckolding relationship as long as everyone accepts their role. I think it is like a tower with the black man at the top. His pleasure and needs come first. If they are met then the white woman is satisfied but it takes the chastity of the white boy and his defeat by and submission to the black man to make this work. The couple actually involved in sex and a romantic relationship both need the cuckolded boy for that extra bit of spice to make it work. (Sorry, Dsoul if the answer is too long)

this is an awesome explanation..

I do not think that you CHOOSE to be a cuckold. A "normal" person would not want to be humiliated and denied sex and so clearly put in a lesser position. I believe you ARE a cuckold. That is something you are born into and you cannot change your basic nature. It seems that there are many different ways you arrive at the cuckold state. It may be because you are small and cannot perform. You may just lack the manliness to attract a woman sexually. Being white must play a role in that it would seem most cuckolds are white and few, if any, black men are cuckolds.

Sex, and also relationships in general, are both mental and physical. The pleasure part is what keeps the relationships healthy. The black man is the driving ******* in most of these relationships. I think his pleasure is two fold. It is first the pleasure of being with a white woman who has gotten beyond any prejudices and will almost certainly be committed to his pleasure. And I mean really committed. Secondly, the black man is more masculine and I suspect he enjoys the idea of taking the woman away from the white boy. The raunchier the sex and the less the white boy gets to do the more it is a turn. This is what it is to be an alpha male. To take what is yours. It has to be more than coincidence that most alpha males are black. People may not like that but it is reality. It has taken me years to accept this but I now do.

The white woman is naturally attracted to the black man. He allows her to be soft and feminine. Her pleasure is sexual, of course, with a superior man. But I think it is also mental. It is a power trip for her to have the white boy around desiring her and for her to deny him. The taboo nature of the interracial sex may play a role but I think it is the nature of the men themselves. White girls like black men. Do all of them? Probably not but deep down that is the most natural sexual relationship. I say this because how else could you explain the growing numbers of black men and white women despite the pressures and prejudices white men have brought to this to try and stop it. You cannot stop it. Better to accept it.

Finally the cuckolded boy. I do not understand it all but it seems like the cuckold has a deeply seated desire to have sex but an even greater desire to submit. He knows that he cannot compete. So the normal way for a cuckold to have sex is by masturbation. Nature makes it pleasurable for the cuckold to be humiliated and makes him desire to see his white wife with a black man. He is just drawn into it. He also is naturally inclined to accept defeat at the hands of the alpha man. It allows him to stop trying to be something that he is not. That is what it means to be a beta male. To accept that you are a lesser man and to appreciate the honesty that your wife shows by having sex with another man. For me, I think it helps if the alpha male is a black man. That just is easier to accept.

These are my thoughts on this. Everybody wins in a cuckolding relationship as long as everyone accepts their role. I think it is like a tower with the black man at the top. His pleasure and needs come first. If they are met then the white woman is satisfied but it takes the chastity of the white boy and his defeat by and submission to the black man to make this work. The couple actually involved in sex and a romantic relationship both need the cuckolded boy for that extra bit of spice to make it work. (Sorry, Dsoul if the answer is too long)
I love this explanation describes me perfectly

I never desired a woman, a wife in the traditionsal sense. For me, it started early, when I submissively orally servicing older high school boys. One in particular liked having me suck him after he had been with his girlfriend. The taste and aroma of her juices on him was very exciting. When I read a book about a bisexual cross-dresser who was a sex-slave to a couple, I completely related to that character. I was very shy growing up and never dated. At age 20 I met Beth at a college party (I have posted that story a few times.) Beth was a slut taking on guys at the party. We started dating. Neither of us ever heard that what we was doing was called cuckolding. It wasn't until our first black man, who taught both of us, and took us deeper into that lifestyle.

I've had this question burning inside me but always kept forgetting to post it. Its for the wives, hubbies and just about anyone/everyone here to contribute to, 'cos I feel your opinion matters a lot, though I'd appreciate your humble honesty to the question.

Have any of you ever asked the question: 'why be a cuckold?' Its not just about the wife/GF cheating on you, or that you fancy her in the arms of another, or that you can't compete with her sexually... But I want to know why or what ever brought the thought to want to do it in the first place? What really fostered the idea in your mind?

And how come a lot more couples out there are getting involved in the trend?
and why not????? its most exciting sex you can have after shes just been fucked by another cock

Back