why BBC LUV ass fucking. ..

This post is for those who already or thinking about participating in anal sex.

My next door neighbor is a retired medical doctor who once freelance for WebMD, so I believe WebMD provides valid medical information, received recognition for its credibility.

Most of you probably have knowledge of WebMD and used it on the internet before.

Information below is a cut and paste directly from WebMD and you can go there for additional details:

Is Anal Sex Safe?

There are a number of health risks with anal sex, and anal intercourse is the riskiest form of sexual activity for several reasons, including the following:

• The anus lacks the natural lubrication the vagina has.
    • The tissue inside the anus is not as well protected as the skin outside the anus.
    • The anus was designed to hold in feces.
    • The anus is full of bacteria.
Even though serious injury from anal sex is not common, it can occur. ******* after anal sex could be due to a hemorrhoid or tear, or something more serious such as a perforation (hole) in the colon. This is a dangerous problem that requires immediate medical attention. Treatment involves a hospital stay, surgery, and antibiotics to prevent infection.

Preventing Anal Sex Problems

The only way to completely avoid anal sex risks is to abstain from anal sex. If you engage in anal sex, it is always important to use a condom to protect against the spread of infections and diseases.

Following are more tips for increasing anal sex safety:

• Avoid inserting a penis into the mouth or vagina after it's been inserted in the anus until your partner puts on a new condom.
    • Use plenty of lubricant to reduce the risk of tissue tears. With latex condoms, always use a water-based lubricant.
    • Relax prior to insertion of the penis to help reduce the risk of tears. Taking a warm bath before anal sex or lying on your stomach may make insertion easier.
    • Stop if anal sex is painful.
    • If you experience ******* after anal sex or you notice a sores or lumps around the anus or a discharge coming from it, see your doctor as soon as possible.
Sorry for the long post, I just thought to put this out there. Most of you who participate in anal sex are probably already aware.

Last edited:
Back