Votes: 34 63.0%
  • because I like male asses

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • because of wifes' wish

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I don't fuck males

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
All right so you love that seems clear you can always try If you desire such experience ithink you have already haven't you?
I haven't try bbc. I don't like male body but cocks looks nice, it seem to me)
In my country there aren't a lot of BBC. So I can't try even if I would.

There are a few bbc in a big cities. They are mostly students. I don't think I can accept 12 " ))
I don't even know if there is such a big cocks )
I think addiction can happen if white male cum with his prostate due being fucked.))

Well I'll tell you why I do it ... There is no more true sign of dominance over another individual than penetrating them. Making another man submit to your dick gives you a power over him, accepting a black man's dick is the natural role of a white cuckold. whether he intends to finish that way or not if he truly wishes to give dominance over to his black master he must allow him to penetrate.

I want to dominate my white couple totally and completely. I want a husband and the wife to both crave and worship my dick so I know that they belong to me. I want the husband to get uncontrollably aroused whenever he thinks about my big black dick and to Crave my dominance over him.

I enjoy the ass... the art of stroking a mans ass and watching him moan in pleasure or pain... grabbing his hips and looking at that ass bounce... grab his shoulders and bury the dick so deep I feel his whole body quiver on my cock. Awesome fucking feeling poking that ass

I enjoy the ass... the art of stroking a mans ass and watching him moan in pleasure or pain... grabbing his hips and looking at that ass bounce... grab his shoulders and bury the dick so deep I feel his whole body quiver on my cock. Awesome fucking feeling poking that ass
for some reason I just fantasized about you fucking the hell out of me lol

Back