Why aren't you balls deep in my wife right now?

I had a conversation with a bisexual guy who enjoyed the fact that my wife was like 30 years younger than him. We chatted about how he'd make me suck his cock while my wife watched, but the best part of the conversation was this -

(PS, if you can chat like this, please message me and let's talk. :) )

"I would love to cuck you...fuck your wife and talk to you as I am doing it....tell you how her young cunt feels around my hard older cock...make your wife watch you jack off as I have her bent over so she can see what a cuckold you are....make her tell you how great my cock feels as I fuck her in her young tight cunt.

I would have your wife's knees touching her ears...jackhammer her little girl pussy with the head of my hard cock pounding the fuck out of her cervix. I would love her young cunt... she will feel how an older guy loves young pussy... i will pump cock cream in her deep...mount her from behind....tell her to show you her sloppy pussy when you get back...will probably spank her and make her call me daddy...so she will have beet red pink ass cheeks next time you see her.

as tight as she looks, you would hear my cock sliding in and out of that...would get her so wet you would hear slurping sounds like your wife's cunt was sucking my cock...I want you to hear her tell me to fuck her married pussy...I want her to acknowledge to me that she is married and letting an older guy stick his hard cock in her young cunt...I want her to tell me she loves being a cheating whore and she loves for you to watch her be an old man's cock toy

when I am done with her tight young cunt, I will pull her legs back and spread them for you as we hold each other and kiss while telling you to clean that cunt good..."

wanna chat ?

I had a conversation with a bisexual guy who enjoyed the fact that my wife was like 30 years younger than him. We chatted about how he'd make me suck his cock while my wife watched, but the best part of the conversation was this -

(PS, if you can chat like this, please message me and let's talk. :) )

"I would love to cuck you...fuck your wife and talk to you as I am doing it....tell you how her young cunt feels around my hard older cock...make your wife watch you jack off as I have her bent over so she can see what a cuckold you are....make her tell you how great my cock feels as I fuck her in her young tight cunt.

I would have your wife's knees touching her ears...jackhammer her little girl pussy with the head of my hard cock pounding the fuck out of her cervix. I would love her young cunt... she will feel how an older guy loves young pussy... i will pump cock cream in her deep...mount her from behind....tell her to show you her sloppy pussy when you get back...will probably spank her and make her call me daddy...so she will have beet red pink ass cheeks next time you see her.

as tight as she looks, you would hear my cock sliding in and out of that...would get her so wet you would hear slurping sounds like your wife's cunt was sucking my cock...I want you to hear her tell me to fuck her married pussy...I want her to acknowledge to me that she is married and letting an older guy stick his hard cock in her young cunt...I want her to tell me she loves being a cheating whore and she loves for you to watch her be an old man's cock toy

when I am done with her tight young cunt, I will pull her legs back and spread them for you as we hold each other and kiss while telling you to clean that cunt good..."

Back