Why aren't the ladies Tributing?

I wondered this, at first, also. I suppose one reason is the lack of male faces and the revealed faces of women; if all your profile pics just show a cock then there's less likelihood that you will be personally identified, whereas most women here don't show body parts/only body parts.
Also, from my own perspective, I like to feel wanted (more of a need really) and seeing that a stud likes the way I look so much that he would tribute makes me feel wanted (and horny).
However, I'm sure there are many women ready to tribute you if that's your desire. Xx

I wondered this, at first, also. I suppose one reason is the lack of male faces and the revealed faces of women; if all your profile pics just show a cock then there's less likelihood that you will be personally identified, whereas most women here don't show body parts/only body parts.
Also, from my own perspective, I like to feel wanted (more of a need really) and seeing that a stud likes the way I look so much that he would tribute makes me feel wanted (and horny).
However, I'm sure there are many women ready to tribute you if that's your desire. Xx
If i was tribute'd, i think i might feel like you.

Real question here. Why aren't the ladies doing tributes to the Bulls here? I would love to see that. They could lay a photo on their stomach finger or toy themselves and take a pic.
I've wondered the same. Which is why I don't tribute many that come on here. It's one sided or its a man that is either perpetrating or has not told his gf or wife that he's got her pics plastered on the net.
Bottom line.. they're selfish & is a major turnoff for me.

Back