Why are you contacting me

Am I the only one getting these weird ass men acting like they are married and requesting pix for their wife? Or the weirdo who is describing scenarios for me to meet his wife at a bar. Dude!! I been doing this long enough to know that if a couple wants you the female will contact you because straight black men are not comfortable talking to a white guy about his bbc or how were gonna fuck his wife. In other words stay out my inbox with that creepy ******* dude.

Attachments

• IMG_2794.jpg
    IMG_2794.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 33
  • FB_IMG_1460483845810.jpg
    FB_IMG_1460483845810.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 30
The world is filling UP with 'em, Superhorse. But, its the same with BBC contacting me at least 2-3 request every week to hook up with my wife, and my profile clearly states I'm not pimping my wife. It was one reason I took my wife's pic out of my avatar. Just tell 'em "no thanks" and if they continue to bug you, report 'em; most will stop.

The world is filling UP with 'em, Superhorse. But, its the same with BBC contacting me at least 2-3 request every week to hook up with my wife, and my profile clearly states I'm not pimping my wife. It was one reason I took my wife's pic out of my avatar. Just tell 'em "no thanks" and if they continue to bug you, report 'em; most will stop.
Thanks bro... I guess it's part of what to expect for putting our goods out there but then again all they have to do is be upfront with me. Tha way I can block em without a rude comment

There's a few on here that are CLEARLY single males or husbands who's wives don't know what's going on. It took me a minute but now I just avoid them

I know what you mean!!! Even though I have in my profile that I have a steady black man in my life, I am contacted frequently by black guys to meet them. It is also annoying, all the guys who want instructions on getting their wife 'blackened.' All these poor wives who have their photos online and probably have no idea what hubby is doing! I bet half the husbands here could not handle seeing their wife in ******* with a black man. My hubby struggled somewhat and he had seen me with many men.

As a female hotwife here some of the rubbish that is put on here is stupid and a woman would not asked to do some of these questions it's whimps trying to get their rocks of
Exactly!!! As soon as my spidey senses start screaming I get a feeling I use to get when I use to fuck with the yahoo groups n messenger. Skin crawling type of *******. Not to mention they are trying to insult my intelligence

Back