Why are you contacting me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superhorse617, May 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Superhorse617

Superhorse617 Member

Am I the only one getting these weird ass men acting like they are married and requesting pix for their wife? Or the weirdo who is describing scenarios for me to meet his wife at a bar. Dude!! I been doing this long enough to know that if a couple wants you the female will contact you because straight black men are not comfortable talking to a white guy about his bbc or how were gonna fuck his wife. In other words stay out my inbox with that creepy shit dude.

Attached Files:

MacNfries and TheUBM like this.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    The world is filling UP with 'em, Superhorse. But, its the same with BBC contacting me at least 2-3 request every week to hook up with my wife, and my profile clearly states I'm not pimping my wife. It was one reason I took my wife's pic out of my avatar. Just tell 'em "no thanks" and if they continue to bug you, report 'em; most will stop.

3. valentina81

valentina81 Active Member

Russia
    I think there's a list of these. I get 'you filthy Russian slut ima fuck your pussy hard' type messages. No, you won't. Borderline abuse isn't the way into my underwear.....

4. Superhorse617

Superhorse617 Member

Thanks bro... I guess it's part of what to expect for putting our goods out there but then again all they have to do is be upfront with me. Tha way I can block em without a rude comment

MacNfries likes this.
  5. Hotwife32

Hotwife32 Active Member

US
    @MacNfries hit it spot on man. I was going to say the same thing. It's goes both ways there's weirdos in every race lol

6. Cking

Cking Member

US
    There's a few on here that are CLEARLY single males or husbands who's wives don't know what's going on. It took me a minute but now I just avoid them

Hotwife32 likes this.
  7. Hotwife32

Hotwife32 Active Member

US
    Haha dude the same goes for the black guys in this site. How many fakes we've ran into. I'm like bruh just be yourself and quit being a little bitch about it haha

8. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I know what you mean!!! Even though I have in my profile that I have a steady black man in my life, I am contacted frequently by black guys to meet them. It is also annoying, all the guys who want instructions on getting their wife 'blackened.' All these poor wives who have their photos online and probably have no idea what hubby is doing! I bet half the husbands here could not handle seeing their wife in ecstasy with a black man. My hubby struggled somewhat and he had seen me with many men.

Cocksly and Superhorse617 like this.
  9. Salad2700

Salad2700 Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Or the white guys sending me pics of their dicks wanting me to tell them how small it is. Please stop!

10. Cking

Cking Member

US
    Lmao. Hilarious

11. hereweg0

hereweg0 New Member

I actually do contact dudes for my wife initially.

Too many fakes out there and she finds it frustrating.

azhousehusband and Hotwife32 like this.
  12. Ti Grès

Ti Grès Member Real Person

US
    The worst part of its when they says Hi Sir You Have A Nice Cock. Can't stand these fakes

Superhorse617 likes this.
  13. Superhorse617

Superhorse617 Member

Omfg!!!! One mother fucka told me my cock was a masterpiece.. I can't converse or take a man serious who refer to himself as sissy boi... O fux no

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  14. Superhorse617

Superhorse617 Member

I'm sorry to hear that bruh cz there are alot of us real ones out here

15. Ti Grès

Ti Grès Member Real Person

US
    There's lots of fakes BBC but there's a tons of real BBC in site as well, my problem is when a white dude tells you that he wants to sees and try yr cock first b4 his wife does hmmmm pineapple

16. Superhorse617

Superhorse617 Member

Where

Attached Files:

Ti Grès likes this.
  17. Superhorse617

Superhorse617 Member

They got some strange fishes out here

18. bigblackcocklover

bigblackcocklover Active Member

Australia
    Ditto

Superhorse617 likes this.
  19. bigblackcocklover

bigblackcocklover Active Member

Australia
    As a female hotwife here some of the rubbish that is put on here is stupid and a woman would not asked to do some of these questions it's whimps trying to get their rocks of

danni miller and Superhorse617 like this.
  20. Superhorse617

Superhorse617 Member

Exactly!!! As soon as my spidey senses start screaming I get a feeling I use to get when I use to fuck with the yahoo groups n messenger. Skin crawling type of shit. Not to mention they are trying to insult my intelligence