why are black women sooo angry???

Lien Stark

Male
Real Person
Question for the Forum, I'm 27yrs, 5'11 205lb, 9inches, sexy as hell, served 8yrs in the army, going to UCF to be a teacher, why is it that i find myself drawn more and more to white and Latin women, I've tried dating black women around my age, and OMFG, it's like a car wreck, if it's not "baby daddy drama", it's the nasty hostile attitude, is it me? or is this becoming a common thing?

Attachments

• 183-forgiveness-cbf7bbc7-sz460x278-animate.jpg
    183-forgiveness-cbf7bbc7-sz460x278-animate.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 38
Does she say things like "baby daddy drama"? Then it's not the black in her, it's the ghetto that she came from. Or are you talking about a middle-class black woman acting hostile/nasty? That a chicken and the egg phenomenon in that case. Is every brotha dating a white girl because black women started acting nasty? Or did they start acting nasty because every brotha is dating a white girl.

Even then, there's miles and miles of generalizations being thrown around. As far as the eye can see. A whole lot of blanket statements.

1. yes many of them have said "baby daddy drama"
2.I'm also talking about middle class black women also, I've been told by alot a black women, that I "can't handle them and need to stick with the white girls" why do i need to handle them? are they some type of wild ******* that needs to be handled?
3. I enjoy the company of women of all races (even though there is only one race-HUMAN RACE). I've just noticed that black women seem to have the most horrible of attitudes, especially when they see a black male with a none black female.
5. anyone noticed i skipped #4?

I personally know a lot of fly black women that's not on the bullshit that you speak of. Sound like you are dealing with hoodrats or some bitches that's into "basketball wives" reality TV *******. Now I know there's plenty of these crazy black women that you are talking about, but there's a ******* load of fly ones out here too. I have yet to meet any middle class black women (that have their ******* together) talking this dumbshit. Jst like you aren't going to find any black men(who has his together) talking that dumb baby mama ******* either.

... why is it that i find myself drawn more and more to white and Latin women, I've tried dating black women around my age, and OMFG, it's like a car wreck, if it's not "baby daddy drama", it's the nasty hostile attitude, is it me? or is this becoming a common thing?

Interesting that you would bring this up. Read on, an article written by an angry black woman ...

http://www.examiner.com/article/angry-black-woman-syndrome

Not so sure why black girls are so angry, especially at us white girls, but I'm thinking part of it is cus' so many of us are with black guys, or they think black guys are "theirs." Well, they're not "theirs" because our white pussies are theirs - black guys! Black girls are always always beating us up, bullying us n' beating up on us white girls & calling us names, like "cave bitch" and things nastier. It's hard but it hasn't stopped us. Fortunately, I have only been beaten up like 6 times by this little black girl a few years younger than me when I was a senior in h.s., but that's it. Once she even beat up on both me and my girlfriend when we were walking to her car, another white girl who's with black guys too, and was so mean about it too. Her words were nasty but she was angry cus' she had seen us with black guys all the time. That's why I think that's a part of it. She didn't get suspended because Ginny, my friend, and I didn't turn her in.

It would be nice if black girls were more accepting of this instead of beatin' up on us all the time. I swear. :oops:xoxx Dana

I'm a black man that has his ******* together, I have no *******, I don't smoke or *******, I've never been arrested, I've been to war for this country several times, and finally I have to admit, a black dick going into a white woman is soo sexy ^ ^

Its corny ass fuck to bash black women in order to show your liking for white women. "Black dick going into white women is soo sexy" sounds like you only white women on some fetish *******. White women should run away from dudes like you, see you want a blk chick but can't find\get one so a white bitch is the consolation prize. I don't even take white women who exclusively date black men seriously, because that let's me know that she is on some fetish ******* and will likey fuck my cousin when I'm not around. I don't know what city that your in but you must not roll in the best of circles. Date some chicks from local corporation and I bet they won't be talking that "baby daddy" *******. Like I said only hoodrats talk that ******* that you mention, so step your game up and leave hood chicks alone.

Not so sure why black girls are so angry, especially at us white girls, but I'm thinking part of it is cus' so many of us are with black guys, or they think black guys are "theirs." Well, they're not "theirs" because our white pussies are theirs - black guys! Black girls are always always beating us up, bullying us n' beating up on us white girls & calling us names, like "cave bitch" and things nastier. It's hard but it hasn't stopped us. Fortunately, I have only been beaten up like 6 times by this little black girl a few years younger than me when I was a senior in h.s., but that's it. Once she even beat up on both me and my girlfriend when we were walking to her car, another white girl who's with black guys too, and was so mean about it too. Her words were nasty but she was angry cus' she had seen us with black guys all the time. That's why I think that's a part of it. She didn't get suspended because Ginny, my friend, and I didn't turn her in.

It would be nice if black girls were more accepting of this instead of beatin' up on us all the time. I swear. :oops:xoxx Dana
If you think I believe for one second that you are a white women, then you are crazier then this ******* that you just posted.

Question for the Forum, I'm 27yrs, 5'11 205lb, 9inches, sexy as hell, served 8yrs in the army, going to UCF to be a teacher, why is it that i find myself drawn more and more to white and Latin women, I've tried dating black women around my age, and OMFG, it's like a car wreck, if it's not "baby daddy drama", it's the nasty hostile attitude, is it me? or is this becoming a common thing?
Great question, although I'm not sure what your penis size has to do with the subject matter, lol. Some of the strongest people I've met in my life were Black women.

Don't take this personal, but have you ever stopped to consider what it is about yourself that you attract certain people? If you constantly run into the same type of Black women, then perhaps you need to expand your horizon. You may need to move to a different city, join organizations with career-oriented women, volunteer your time at places, or basically anything new that may get you out there to meet new people.

First, it's challenging being a woman in world. When you add in being a woman of color, then it becomes even more challenging. Studies show women can do the same job as a man, but are paid less. As a result, their gender impacts their financial standing.

Women are basically viewed as a sexual object as soon as purity hits, if not sooner. People, particularly some men, don't value them for your mind, body, and soul.

To say all Black women are angry is a sad generalization. It's the same as people making the angry Black man comment. I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of quality Black women. Some times relationships don't work out, but I don't knock them for that. ******* happens.

I could say more, but I feel like I'm writing an essay.

1. first you refer to yourself as "niggdick" the fact that is your handle here makes your point invalid.
2. I did not bash all black women, just the one's with horrible attitudes, I've meet some very nice black women but like anything good, there is always a few bad apples in the bunch, like black men that like to refer to themselves as "black man's".
3. you are on a site where it is mostly white women and white couples that enjoy being with black men, and you consider that a consolation prize??
4. And to InterracialLover, well said good sir, I have stopped and considered if it was me that drew the ire of these hostile women, and after speaking to my real life sisters(same parents i mean) they point out the fact that they don't consider me a typical black male of my age group--I.E. I do things many black people my age consider "white" I listen to rock and all types of other music(expect jazz, hate it), been skydiving, bungie jumping, swimming with sharks and other "non black" things. maybe it is just me, I've traveled all over the world (cause of the army,101st airborne!!!!!) and met alot of different women, some super nice, some i'm pretty sure "bag of wet cats crazy" and some just nasty and mean as sin.
5. finally i'm not knocking all black women, i just dislike the one's with bad attitudes, in fact i dislike anyone male or female with a bad attitudes, hell my mom is the strongest black woman I know, she had to deal with my dad being in the army for over 20yrs and never knowing if he was coming home alive or in a pine box.
6. to end this, i want to thank everyone for there response, it's a forum after all, many good points were made, all women are beautiful despite race ( even though we are all the same freaking race..HUMAN) and should be treated with respect, I've said i dislike women with attitudes but i would never disrespect them. and lol i put my penis size in there cause i like to have fun and do random crazy things ^ ^.

Attachments

• inspirational-quotes-4.jpg
    inspirational-quotes-4.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 27
  • inspirational-pics-14.jpg
    inspirational-pics-14.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 25
If you want to debate me then let's do it. But hanging your hat on my username is cornier then your "blk women are crazy mentality. MacNFries little gay racist ass tried to attack my username but failed miserably and I made him look stupid.

2. You should've made your clear, because you didn't say "some with attitudes" you said Black women. And let me say this to other niggas here that might have your mentality. Throwing black women under in front of or around white women will not make them want you. As a matter of fact some have told me that it is a turn off and they feel like a consolation prize when you dusty niggas bash blk women. So stop thinking that you are somehow getting closer to white women when you do that ******* because your not.

And that god only 1,2 and 3 were addressed to me, because lord knows this ******* that you typed was longer then the Gettysburg Address.

I'd love to debate you, but what's with the homophobia? you are a black male calling himself "niggdick", would you be upset if someone called you a black man?

And it is strange that you don't mention that you hate hostile, attitude having or racist white women that won't give you the time of day. What's even more strange is that you don't like anything "black" but love everything that's so called white. Sounds like you are tring to hard to be accepted dude. I like all kinds of music (some rock and roll included) but notice I said ALL. Not rejecting everything "black" while embracing everything "white". Dude no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you throw black people under the bus around your white friends, you still will never be accepted. So be yourself. black man.

I'd love to debate you, but what's with the homophobia? you are a black male calling himself "niggdick", would you be upset if someone called you a black man?
Uh, that's not being a homophob. Mac is a cuckold (and a racist one at that). Do you not consider a man that eats another mans cum out of his wifes pussy gay? And how are you going keep taking this "honorable blk man" ******* when you think black women ain't *******? I know you say "some" but you said "some" after you saw niggas wasn't cosigning that bullshit. So miss me with the fake honorable black man ******* when you don't even like women that resemble your black ass.

1. first you refer to yourself as "niggdick" the fact that is your handle here makes your point invalid.
2. I did not bash all black women, just the one's with horrible attitudes, I've meet some very nice black women but like anything good, there is always a few bad apples in the bunch, like black men that like to refer to themselves as "black man's".
3. you are on a site where it is mostly white women and white couples that enjoy being with black men, and you consider that a consolation prize??
4. And to InterracialLover, well said good sir, I have stopped and considered if it was me that drew the ire of these hostile women, and after speaking to my real life sisters(same parents i mean) they point out the fact that they don't consider me a typical black male of my age group--I.E. I do things many black people my age consider "white" I listen to rock and all types of other music(expect jazz, hate it), been skydiving, bungie jumping, swimming with sharks and other "non black" things. maybe it is just me, I've traveled all over the world (cause of the army,101st airborne!!!!!) and met alot of different women, some super nice, some i'm pretty sure "bag of wet cats crazy" and some just nasty and mean as sin.
5. finally i'm not knocking all black women, i just dislike the one's with bad attitudes, in fact i dislike anyone male or female with a bad attitudes, hell my mom is the strongest black woman I know, she had to deal with my dad being in the army for over 20yrs and never knowing if he was coming home alive or in a pine box.
6. to end this, i want to thank everyone for there response, it's a forum after all, many good points were made, all women are beautiful despite race ( even though we are all the same freaking race..HUMAN) and should be treated with respect, I've said i dislike women with attitudes but i would never disrespect them. and lol i put my penis size in there cause i like to have fun and do random crazy things ^ ^.
[Only responding to your 4th point]
Your sisters may have a point; you may not be the typical Black male in your age group or at the very least, not like ones the media portray. Black people, like any other group of people, are diverse. It sounds like you'd get along better with a woman, regardless of race, that has a larger exposure to life. Either that, are a woman that is open-minded.

Anyhow, good luck on your endeavors.

1.This is a calm and friendly debate, lets keep it like that please.
2. what is considered "black" and what is considered "white"?
3. I never said i dislike or don't listen to black music, and i'm pretty sure i mentioned that i've dealt with hostile women of all races, you just assumed i don't like anything black, do you know me? have you walked in my shoes?
4. did you just call me a "black man", i'm trying to have a respectful debate with you, but you just called me "black man", not cool bro.
5. I'm not trying to have anyone one accept me, if someone does not like me how i am, they can go play in traffic.
6. I love to debate, but if you can not refrain from calling me "black man" this debate is over.

I've never said i was honorable, keep the debate peaceful, if Mac wants to eat another mans cum out of his wife's pussy, that is his choice in life, not gonna call him gay for that, i don't know the man personally, and i never said i don't like women that "don't resemble my black ass" (pretty sure my skin color is brown and not technically black)

Back