why are black women sooo angry???

I've never said i was honorable, keep the debate peaceful, if Mac wants to eat another mans cum out of his wife's pussy, that is his choice in life, not gonna call him gay for that, i don't know the man personally, and i never said i don't like women that "don't resemble my black ass" (pretty sure my skin color is brown and not technically black)
Now your not black, just brown. Lord have mercy. People look at this dude in his avatar, black man so dark and black that he can probably leave fingerprints on charcoal.

1.This is a calm and friendly debate, lets keep it like that please.
2. what is considered "black" and what is considered "white"?
3. I never said i dislike or don't listen to black music, and i'm pretty sure i mentioned that i've dealt with hostile women of all races, you just assumed i don't like anything black, do you know me? have you walked in my shoes?
4. did you just call me a "black man", i'm trying to have a respectful debate with you, but you just called me "black man", not cool bro.
5. I'm not trying to have anyone one accept me, if someone does not like me how i am, they can go play in traffic.
6. I love to debate, but if you can not refrain from calling me "black man" this debate is over.
I'm not going to respond to all of this. But you ask me what is considered black and white? Well I ask you what is "not being a typical black male" that you seem to hang your hat on?

Some real upset individuals in this thread and I don't even understand why...

32yrs old and still speak like a baby, I give up, you win, i'm just another poor "black man" that hates his race..lord, jesus save my black soul from the white evil devil...........lol, no for real, dude you are awesome, thanks for the laughs ^ ^

Who said any of that garbage? Your the one that said "I'm brown not black". Lol. That like these silly clowns out that will say "I'm black, not African American. Lol

I think the point that's being made is that whatever is being argued in this thread is pretty pointless. No point in arguing semantics if you think about it. There are angry women/men of all races and this guy obviously has a small sample size which he used to make his decision. Was the decision a generalization? Yeah. Was it stupid? Yeah. But whatever it's his opinion at the end of the day.

But eh.

everyone calm down, there is no freaking better race, we are all human, that is all that matters, does not matter who came first!

Actually some people say it was Asians...I am neither! and your point is??????
Then those people are as dumb as you. Hell everyone with 2 working brain cells know that life came from Ethopia. Duh. Actually my point was you evolved from me, while you tried to be slick with that "90%" comment. Just had to put things in its proper prospective.

In b4 all the experts on Africa who seem to have this vast wealth of knowledge..

..... MacNFries little gay racist ass tried to attack my username but failed miserably and I made him look stupid.

NiggDick ... what in the HELL are you talking about, fool? When exactly did YOU make me look stupid? I haven't addressed a comment to you this entire year. Why don't you get that hatred you have for all white men out of your heart, dude ... you seriously need some therapy. If life SUCKS for you right now, its a 99.9% chance its because YOU made your life the way it is. Get your ******* together and get OUT of mine, fucker.

GIF_MrT-FOOL.gif
View attachment 214167

The majority of people aren't aren't suitable for LTR. Black or white, doesn't make any difference Just depends on what you are going to put up with. A lot of black women have to fight the ghetto b----- mentality. I think in many ways it is harder for a black woman that it is for a black man. Having attitude very often is a self defense mechanism. I try to get along with everyone but I don't kiss ass. When I encounter someone with a strong defensive attitude I will point out that I am not the enemy and try to steer the conversation to a neutral subject. If attitude persists I excuse myself and distance myself from the person. Then there are always some people that aren't happy unless they are pissed off about something. Once I realize that I am dealing with that type of person I am gone, politely if possible rudely if necessary.

everyone calm down, there is no freaking better race, we are all human, that is all that matters, does not matter who came first!
I don't understand why some people especially younger people have so much anger. When I came of age in the 1960's and 70's there was a lot more to be angry about but things have changed, they are not perfect and probably never will be. You are absolutely right when you say "there is no freaking better race, we are all human". If everyone could understand and live that bit of wisdom the world would be a far better place. All too often I see one form of bias being replaced with another and it gets called progress. I have had numerous occasions especially when dining out with white business associates that the waitress will take my order first. I am sure that they feel they are treating me fairly and I don't make an issue butit is merely replacing one bias with another. Only when we become color blind will we all be equal.

I don't understand why some people especially younger people have so much anger. When I came of age in the 1960's and 70's there was a lot more to be angry about but things have changed, they are not perfect and probably never will be. You are absolutely right when you say "there is no freaking better race, we are all human". If everyone could understand and live that bit of wisdom the world would be a far better place. All too often I see one form of bias being replaced with another and it gets called progress. I have had numerous occasions especially when dining out with white business associates that the waitress will take my order first. I am sure that they feel they are treating me fairly and I don't make an issue butit is merely replacing one bias with another. Only when we become color blind will we all be equal.
its a matter of looking at the person not the colour

Then those people are as dumb as you. Hell everyone with 2 working brain cells know that life came from Ethopia. Duh. Actually my point was you evolved from me, while you tried to be slick with that "90%" comment. Just had to put things in its proper prospective.
As far as we know they "out of Africa" scenario is probably true. There were several pre-human migrations that took place before modern humans left Africa. The Neanderthal were in northern Africa, the mid east and Europe, the recently discovered Denosova Hominins existed in Asia and interbred with the human populations. There is direct evidence that the addition of Denosovan DNA was responsible a heightened immune system in some Asian and Polynesian populations. With the advent DNA mapping we are finding that ancient population were much more mobile than previously thought. I recall reading a while back about a woman in Greece shared a common ancestor with a Navaho Indian about 50,000 years ago. There also appears to have been a severe bottleneck in the human population around 70,000 years ago. About the same time that the super volcano Toba erupted. We may have started in the Rift Valley but there was a lot that took place outside of Africa that made us what we are today and a lot of those events affected the population of Africa. Things weren't entirely "out of Africa" there was a significant "back to Africa" in ancient and in some historical times. The evolution of the human species has a poorly understood history. A reasonable explanation of what we do understand isn't really feasible in this venue.

As far as we know they "out of Africa" scenario is probably true. There were several pre-human migrations that took place before modern humans left Africa. The Neanderthal were in northern Africa, the mid east and Europe, the recently discovered Denosova Hominins existed in Asia and interbred with the human populations. There is direct evidence that the addition of Denosovan DNA was responsible a heightened immune system in some Asian and Polynesian populations. With the advent DNA mapping we are finding that ancient population were much more mobile than previously thought. I recall reading a while back about a woman in Greece shared a common ancestor with a Navaho Indian about 50,000 years ago. There also appears to have been a severe bottleneck in the human population around 70,000 years ago. About the same time that the super volcano Toba erupted. We may have started in the Rift Valley but there was a lot that took place outside of Africa that made us what we are today and a lot of those events affected the population of Africa. Things weren't entirely "out of Africa" there was a significant "back to Africa" in ancient and in some historical times. The evolution of the human species has a poorly understood history. A reasonable explanation of what we do understand isn't really feasible in this venue.
who cares its not a history lesson thats your stuff

Damn, this site is really underrated.. A Great Question has been posed..I totally understand the issue being raised, I have been married (First-Was and Is completely hateful and resentful of BM, 2nd threw away her marriage for a very worthless Negro). After much thought and consideration, and a bit of cynicism, completely understand why BM are feeling this way.

I do feel BW suffer from group think to a large degree in evaluating BM who are not in the media or fantasy mold, being exhibited. They will use the reality shows, comments from girlfriends, family, and others in their response to a BM. He could be a total worthless individual, but they will feel that he will be acceptable to their network, and regardless of the crap he dishes out they will think it's ok, because her crew likes his BS or his look. The Non HoodRat or BabyDrama BW has a number of hurdles, she's not really competitive, she's holding onto belief systems from so-called friends and family, and has great resistance to new experiences or BM who are different in values, education or status. If I hear or see another BW say she's looking for a Christian Man, I will get a hitman after her. That is an indicator she is full of the BS, I am talking about. So yes BW have a lot of hurdles before I get involved with them again on a personal relationship basis.

The opportunities to meet someone who is a Non-Black Female are more available and a great number of the women exhibit completely different and more open attitudes, and not just in the sexual areas. Their views (and this is only a small segment I know and I hate to generalize), tend to take the risk of accepting the person first, and reminds her network to mind their own business, unless she is Indian and that cultural gap is huge.

We are on this site not because of the excitement of IR sex, but the opportunity to view women who are not only attractive for the most part but also allows us a window on a part of society not readily available on a daily basis.
The women here for the most part are anonymous, however, we at least have a frame of reference for others we meet and possibly use it to build into an encounter both parties will enjoy.

Back