Why are all the BLACK cocks FAKE????

perhaps because huge cocks are uncommon ? and to many sissy white boys want to have an excuse to have a small dick...

6.2 = 16cm it's not big, but normal

Besides all the fakers there are also a lot of guys claiming to have a BBC, proceed to make a angled pic (much like chubby/fat fat girls from above, the bbc wannabe takes pics from below) and think we are impressed simply because it's a black cock.

Take a look at the front page of this website. Most of the 'BBC' are fine average sized specimens. We have gotten emails with people claiming to have a BBC, while they were actually even smaller than me. That's not what our fantasy is about :D

So yeah altough the contents of the OP's post might not be the words I would have chosen, the gist of it does resonate with me. I am a little above average in length myself, so receiving a lot of regular sized cocks is really getting boring indeed!

So what constitutes a BBC? width/length; Vote Please!

10 inches plus wow dont hold your breath waiting for that.
A guy can take a close up picture of his own cock in away that makes his 6 inch cock look huge, it can easily turn 6 inches into 8 inches plus. Ever seen those pictures of dogs close up and they're snout is all elongated? Works the same way with a cock, so a guy could have a fake picture of his own cock on this site lol

Then there's that one site there is another thread about in the pics section where half the pics are bad photoshops. Half of the guys and women pictured don't appear to be in the same country let alone fucking.

perhaps because huge cocks are uncommon ? and to many sissy white boys want to have an excuse to have a small dick...

6.2 = 16cm it's not big, but normal

I'm thinking that the so called sissy white boys are uncommon just like the big black cocks

Back