Why am I not worthy of a BBC loving white girl

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by GreatDane89, Sep 23, 2015.

1. GreatDane89

GreatDane89 Member

Let discuss why you think me.
    And other white men are not worthy of a BBC loving white women...why she need BBC over us...

Attached Files:

2. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    No offense, Hon. You have a really pretty cock.:wub:So does my husband. But...you and he have the same problem. You're just not big enough!:oops:I'm a big game hunter and I prefer them black.:blackheart:

3. GreatDane89

GreatDane89 Member

Thank you for that..i dont take offense that you think my cocks pretty...But that's not the reaction a big black bull gets when he whips it out in front of your face...So basically its because...I'm just too small then

AllAmericanWife likes this.
  4. AllAmericanWife

US
    Yes...:(. I'm sorry. But, on the bright side, both you and Hubby are cute enough to keep me busy until the BBC cums around!;)

GreatDane89 likes this.
  5. GreatDane89

GreatDane89 Member

Us white guys have to be good for something.... Haha!! :) Thanks...This must mean I can eat as much white pussy as I'm allowed to!!

6. AllAmericanWife

US
    Anytime, Hon! Just know I'll have to leave you home alone if my big black boyfriend calls!;)

GreatDane89 likes this.
  7. GreatDane89

GreatDane89 Member

As long as I can mabye get a few pics sent to my phone ;) or even call me while you two are....doing your thing, Would love for my future wife to do that!!