Why am I into this?

View attachment 1576049 Often wonder why i have this kink? The thought of a powerful Black Man taking my wife and her lusting after him. me defeated, humiliated dressed as a sissy and Horny as hell about it....
I love what she's wearing for her black guy in their video together. It's so natural for us white men to step aside and watch the stronger, viral black bulls scoop our women up into their arms and carry them over to the bed that we have prepared for them. The bulls take their rightful place in the marital beds of white married couples daily and the hubby takes his place bedside to show support and accept the incredible desire his wife has for her bull and his magnificent cock. I love that image. She looks amazing in his arms and that white lingerie. And take note as well the way she is touching his face as they kiss. I've noticed white women seem to touch their black lovers faces as they kiss to increase intimacy much more than they do with white men.

Having a hotwife is like having a Ferrari... You can drive your car, but you we will be able to see its true potential while driven by a pilot... For my wfe, it is the same, only BBC can reveal her true potential. BBC are the best to drive our hotwife!

Unfortunately, my wife isn't into this. But, for me, the symbolism and the social justice of it all is important too. Not sure if that makes sense.

Back