Why Am I A Cuckold Wannabe?

I'm an attractive, open minded and very well-educated white guy in his mid-40s who has for a long time had a strong desire to be in an interracial cuckold style relationship with a white female partner - why is this?
I have a strong social conscience, care deeply about my own and other societies around the world, and feel a deep seated belonging to the rest of humanity (though I'm no norm follower) but sexually I'm driven towards forming a cuckold relationship. Specifically a cuckold relationship where my partner has black (and only black) lovers!
Intimacy, companionship, empathy and love are all things I'm looking for in a relationship but I only want this in the context of a cuckold relationship, an interracial cuckold relationship! I'm not gay and am only attracted to women, especially white women who like big black men.
Nowt as queer as folk!
Would love to hear from other cucks who feel the same or any white ladies who think they may like a kind and caring cuck as a partner.

I think you guys are wishing for something that has a very, very low likelihood of ever happening, so I wouldn't be dwelling on this desire to any great extent if I was you. Women simply aren't into developing a relationship with men with the intention of cheating/cuckolding on them. Women generally search for strong, fertile males that they feel can provide for a family ... financially, psychologically, and sexually. And, if you're missing one or more of those parts, she's probably going to continue looking until she finds what she wants, then you'll be history to her. It's like putting the cart before the horse.
Keep in mind, also, that cuckolding is not a racial thing. It's simply a marriage or relationship where the male half remains monogomous while the female half seeks out additional sex partners ... the color of the partners aren't a factor. If the female DID desire only black lovers, she wouldn't enter into a relationship with you to begin with, simply because you're white.
What you might consider is entering into a normal relationship with a more liberal female where you choose to allow her to have other sex partners; but, there's no guarantee she would be picking out black males only. Another option would to find yourself a woman who desires a sugardaddy ... where you pay her for her attention with gifts or money, but have no limits/controls to her sexual activities.
Men enter into a cuckold relationship because they want too (unless its real cuckolding), but women enter into a cuckold relationship because they need too. The logic of desiring a relationship with a woman that will cuckold you, is like buying a car that you know has major mechanical problems, but then hope it doesn't break down on you. :confused:

Last edited:
I always look forward to your replies MacNfries as they are so well thought out, insightful and considerate.
I actually agree with everything you say and can totally see the logic of your arguments, and having followed the same old course for so long it may be time to heed some sensible and logical advice.
So that begs a question do I still look for a partner here or just go to a mainstream dating site? Umm, may be a case of trying all options.
Thanks MacNFries, it's great to get someone else's perspective

I'm an attractive, open minded and very well-educated white guy in his mid-40s who has for a long time had a strong desire to be in an interracial cuckold style relationship with a white female partner - why is this?
I have a strong social conscience, care deeply about my own and other societies around the world, and feel a deep seated belonging to the rest of humanity (though I'm no norm follower) but sexually I'm driven towards forming a cuckold relationship. Specifically a cuckold relationship where my partner has black (and only black) lovers!
Intimacy, companionship, empathy and love are all things I'm looking for in a relationship but I only want this in the context of a cuckold relationship, an interracial cuckold relationship! I'm not gay and am only attracted to women, especially white women who like big black men.
Nowt as queer as folk!
Would love to hear from other cucks who feel the same or any white ladies who think they may like a kind and caring cuck as a partner.
i feel the same brother ,... just go for it and enjoy....life is short

Mac hit it on the nose.

The only women that you might find on a cuckolding website that is actually in the market for a male to cuckold is going to be one who is in need of a "Sugar Daddy" to support her while allowing her the freedom to enjoy herself sexually as she wishes.

If such an arrangement works for you, fine. There is always the possibility that a true friendship and affection may develop over time. However, if you are truly seeking love and what would essentially be an otherwise "normal" marriage with a woman you are meeting with cuckolding as the advertised intent, your chances of winning the lottery are probably better. Considerably better.

The one exception might be a more mature woman who may be recently widowed and had such a relationship previously and is open to meeting another gentleman who is an advocate of being cuckolded. Unfortunately, considering the number of horny-dog fetishists she would be approached by as soon as she joined up, the odds of her sticking around long enough to meet the one or two worthy gentleman would be slim to none.

No woman is going to want to initiate this sort of lifestyle right off the bat. You first need to have a relationship, and then as time progresses begin to stir her toward this idea. It pays to have an eclectic type of sexual lifestyle, and not end up getting hitched to a dowdy woman with a Puritanical viewpoint of sex.

Back