Why all the humiliation?

\

BTW, the OP, @Djcoak, has asked a valid question here without disrespect for anyone. It is not a problem that people are different - it`s good! But respect goes both ways...

Ok, if the question wasn't preceded by a negative tone for those who do things differently, like there is something wrong with their fun. For many it is an escape into a totally different world which can be very perverted, then back to a normal marriage after playtime.

I believe some husbands are turned on by someone, particularly a black man, making love to their wives. Fucking a married woman is one thing, but for her to lust for a black man is another.

Never got the humiliation thing but if it floats their boats, let them have it. Face it, most people would think we all have issues in this forum. Me included. So just enjoy your thing!

My problem as mentioned is those with the humiliation thing want to use it all the time, even on this thread. If that's your thing fine but geeeez

New to this but I wouldn't want my husband to feel like that, nothing but live and respect, I understand he has a fantasy and I want to help him fulfill it. I feel it just makes things spicier for us.
And that makes perfect sense. I guess I don't have an issue but not sure why a man would want to be used like so many discuss either. Honestly I think most are full of crap.

While we are at it, what's with these long thread on mothers and daughters. Any ******* who want to watch his *******, especially an ******* one banging a guy or "breeding" has serious mental issues and needs to get help immediately. That's I Do have a problem with

I guess my point is, it seems like the minority of whack jobs are taking over every story and thread. I find it hotter that a loving couple that's committed to one another have a man joint them hotter than being treated like a pile of crap. Whatever floats their boats I suppose

Even the comments on the videos are all about wimp husband and you aren't worth and bbc only. Come on give me a break! This site must be run either by a wimp chuck or a black man who thinks he is superior.

Sorry if I sound embittered. Lately I have seen far too much racism in a short period of time. Definitely it would be about the fun, but black guys have needs too outside of sex and I find that is not expressed too on these threads. It's about the wife/woman, the couple, maybe the cuckold, but rarely anything said about the black guy, if ever.

Good point Stiff. Can't help our attraction but while we don't get the humiliation, we think a playmate isn't a "cum and leave" guy. We love to kiss and share and please so it's definitely about fun for all, including whoever joins us. And since it's our plan to have one we really like give us a baby, we're definitely looking for someone we can like since we'll be raising that baby and would be extremely grateful to him for being part of that experience.

Good point Stiff. Can't help our attraction but while we don't get the humiliation, we think a playmate isn't a "cum and leave" guy. We love to kiss and share and please so it's definitely about fun for all, including whoever joins us. And since it's our plan to have one we really like give us a baby, we're definitely looking for someone we can like since we'll be raising that baby and would be extremely grateful to him for being part of that experience.

I greatly concur. I loathe how breeding somehow became a sport. One gets the woman pregnant and leaves without any consequence to the welfare of the baby. There should be planning before getting the woman pregnant as planning a war or going to the moon. And afterwards they should all be a harmonious family unit so that the baby can get to know the birth ******* as he/she ages.

Back