Wht Couple in 30's N. Dallas

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I am married to a beautiful lady that has become interested in having a sexual relationship outside of marriage - I am totally understanding and down with her needs. I introduced her to interracial several years ago. That has spurned her interest. She is a college grad, marketing professional, soccer mom and sexy wife (5'7, 125, brown hair, smaller breasts, great ass, very pretty) . She has even started writing erotic stories including some w/ interracial themes. I think she is almost ready but things need to be right for her to go forward. Meaning right time, right guy and right situation. Her fantasy man is dark skin, athletic (nice arms), maybe a tattoo or two, nice smile, fun to be with, respectful and of course a big cock. She is also open to 2-on-1. Need a man that can be patient but also smooth enough to overcome any remaining inhabitations and take her to the bedroom. She definitely want to go. This good become a regular thing.

If you are the right man let me know. Also, want suggestions on cool bars/clubs etc. that might be a good place to take her that she can meet a sexy blk man in the Dallas area.

Back