Whose idea was it?

Who initially suggested the idea of the wife taking a black lover?

• Total voters

Porkypig

Male
Gold Member
I'm guessing that over 50% of the time it was the hubby who suggested the wife "going black" in their marriage. This is about first black AFTER marriage, not necesarily first black cock ever for the wife. Prove me wrong?

No doubt there is a good deal of experimentation going on with younger women. Sex is a major issue to resolve and if things go right one of the more pleasurable aspects of being an adult. The "black male" is surrounded by a mythos of sexual prowess and large size, depending on the individual this may or may not be true. Many women, if they find heterosexual sex pleasurable are likely to cross the color barrier and experiment. A lot depends on how that experience especially the first IR experience pans out. If she ends up with a young bull with a big cock that doesn't know how to use it she may not want another encounter. However if the bull is skilled and she is left limp and happy she will be back. Women today especially younger women are a good deal more self confident than they were a generation ago. The are more likely to expect a level of respect and be less tolerant of abusive behavior.

After marriage it is still the woman that decides who she shares her body with. None of the women that have shared my bed in the last 10 to 15 years have had their husbands present and as far as I know their husbands were clueless about the wives activity with me. Although there seem to be a lot of cucks out there that are encouraging their wives to go black I think there are more women having extramarital sex IR and otherwise than most people realize. However if a person is engaged in a clandestine activity they are unlikely to be willing to answer a survey about their activity

Well, it's not a very big sample but so far my 50% guess is proving to have been conservative. Torpedo, I would love to know the facts relating to your second paragraph regarding husbands being clueless that their wife is fucking a black man. Women who have extramarital sex obviously will try to keep it quiet. Women who have black lovers probably have MORE to risk, since a white husband would probably react more strongly to THAT news. There's the potential racist element plus concerns related to fears about a black lover being bigger and more potent, etc., not to mention the "once she's gone black" idea. But, my poll is simpler: nothing about cheating. It's all about consensual interracial hotwifing.

Re OP, what are you trying to prove?

Think for a second about what a phallus means as a symbol. Yin v yang. In other words: no ******* men are the ones suggesting it. Just like men are the ones who take the lead in courtship. That tends to be the nature of men and women. Women are receptive yin. Men are direct yang.

"Women today especially younger women are a good deal more self confident than they were a generation ago. The are more likely to expect a level of respect and be less tolerant of abusive behavior."

I would question that. At the least I'm going to have to ask you to cite your sources.

"I think there are more women having extramarital sex IR and otherwise than most people realize. However if a person is engaged in a clandestine activity they are unlikely to be willing to answer a survey about their activity."

Agreed. Even in said surveys, IIRC women are more likely to be "successful" (i.e. their partners remaining clueless) cheaters. Unsurprising when you consider women's emotional maturity vis-a-vis men's.

Back