Who's Met ANYONE in Here

I'm getting fed up with the fake people in here and I'm not going to make any further posts anymore. Anyone want to reach out to me... they know where to find me.

I actually did, haven't been on here for that long but found a couple who was 3way willing and came out to Vegas to meet with me. Even though we didn't get together through my own fault, they're want make an attempt. You put up good post all the time without being derogatory or extreme towards women.

SOMEBODY GIVE MY BOY DSOUL SOME ACTION..

All talk and post, we've been trying to set up a date. They talk about fucking white pussy and I'm willing to give my pussy to a bbc. This will be my first.

Yea...even the guys let the women down....it's good to look at pics and read the threads I guess

Good thread, i haven't but i guess there are not a lot of people in NC that is on here anyway, am willing to travel a certain distance but there has to be commitment. Would be even better if people can travel too.

I'm a few days/weeks of quitting this forum. But before I go, I have to ask... Has anyone really met with anyone in here or is it just talk & post?

I have telephone contact with one couple, where I am about to schedule a REAL meeting. I also have a few other REAL meetings that I am setting up, ALL with quite beautiful women.

Back