who's looking for some good tight white pussy ???

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by Joana, May 31, 2013.

1. Joana

Joana New Member

I have a tight white pussy that needs to be stretched

2. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    YOU.make me wish i had a bbc .you are very preaty hang on and u will get what u are looking for.

3. riot

riot Active Member

US
    Mmmmmm I'm ready 2 streach it 4 U babe. Cum ride my Girth Monster.

4. bbtb1962

bbtb1962 Member

Always looking.

5. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    MY.pussy is not so tight anymore.i had to black babys both weight over 10 pounds.i only weigh 140 petit build.but i would love to deep throat you.i can allready feel your hot cum squirting down my throat

6. bbtb1962

bbtb1962 Member

Down your throat is just one of several spots I'd love to shoot this hot cum baby.

7. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    WHAT else do u have in mind.are your balls full.are they acheing i allways felt if a man is full. its a womans job to take his load to give him relief.no matter what.its the way i was trained sexualy.

8. bbtb1962

bbtb1962 Member

My balls are full and ready to pump that pussy and ass full of my black seed.

9. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    I REALY REALY.wish i was there to do what i was taught. lay there and let u fuck me where u want for as long as u want.i bet i would be back on the table in 9 months getting my pussy ripped open again by a ten pound baby.please master can i just suck it.or are u going to fuck me

10. LET'S DO IT

LET'S DO IT New Member

US
    and we all want to get up in you. where are you located?