Who's idea was it....

We swapped with other couples when we were younger. Then after a night with a black couple I told her I would love to see her one on one or with a group of bbc's. 4 years later she enjoys both.
Similar for us. It was her idea to swing because she loves women. We were with an interracial couple and I sat back and said I just wanted to watch. I told her how hot it was to see her with a black man and she mentioned that she used to only date black men when she was younger.

Unless you have a totally abusive relationship anything a woman does for her husband she has already thought about. I know a lot of men that think they are running the show but they are running the show because their wife finds it more convenient that way

I wonder how many men do things and think it was their idea when they are just doing what the wife wants and has manipulated them into wanting. Women often are good at making men do what they want

I think that many men think it was their idea because the wife convinces them it was. Women are good at getting men to do what they want without men even cluing in. The whole point of femdom is that women tell men what to do

I've done the swap thing before I was with my wife. The idea for her to fuck started with me, and she really gets off thinking about it. She said she'd do it, but not with a friend (was trying to hook her up with a friend) and not anyone around town. At least not at first. She lives black men and I'd love to watch her fuck. She'd be a great little fuck toy for a black man.

I've done the swap thing before I was with my wife. The idea for her to fuck started with me, and she really gets off thinking about it. She said she'd do it, but not with a friend (was trying to hook her up with a friend) and not anyone around town. At least not at first. She lives black men and I'd love to watch her fuck. She'd be a great little fuck toy for a black man.
yeah friends would not be a good idea and we too wanted to keep it way from home just did not play out that way

I wonder how many men do things and think it was their idea when they are just doing what the wife wants and has manipulated them into wanting. Women often are good at making men do what they want
Women are much better psychologist than men. I think it is funny that so many men think they are running the show when in fact they are doing what their wives want. My wife was rather straightforward, most debates were lighthearted and she frequently said that I was cute when I thought I was going to have my way. She was the one that I suggest I expand my horizons. She didn't have as high a sex drive as I did and thought my cock was a little large for her regular use. She was also adamant that no one owned her and she belonged only to herself. She told me that I could do what I wanted with who I wanted to but I had damn well better never humiliate her in public or private and I better not bring anything home. I told her I expected the same from her. Very formidable woman and the best partner in life a man could ask for. She passed away unexpectedly on 2009 and I think I will always miss her

It was mutual, coming our of a discussion about fantasies. She said, "I think the idea is hot and would be fun while it was happening, but I'm not sure how you would handle the reality afterward." Answer we discovered is I can handle it very well, as can she.

Husband first. I couldn't work it out. Tried to think what he got out of it. First thought that he wanted an excuse to hsve other women but he swore he didn't. Eventually it just happened and I still don't understand what he gets out of it, but he seems to love it

Back