who's from South Africa?

• My take on this is as follows. Yes, a lot of white people are still racist but so are a lot of black people too. Acceptance of interracial affairs/sex is a big concern because it is still frowned upon and it is not openly discussed. As for me and my wife, we started her on a black diet the moment the first free elections took place beginning of 1995. Because of the general population's narrow views it was difficult to do at home but we did manage to do it a few times. There is nothing as beautiful as seeing your wife in ecstacy on a big black cock in your own bed.... We also had a lot of fun in Holiday Inn in Pretoria.... She was 24 when she first went interracial. Staying in a small town where we are now it became impossible to continue. How I miss those days....

Many young white women in South Africa are moving to the rural areas of the country because of the violence in the big city's! There are less white males in these areas because of less jobs and most of the white males working abroad in other countries! These young white women are struggling to find real men to pleasure there needs opening up the opportunity for black men to start mating with these young beautiful afrikaner white women!

Why inferior? Ore is it sexualy vulnerable because of the charisma and power these black men have over you when jou are near them?

Back