who's ever had a Life Changing Fuck

BlacqGold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I'm a lover of All things interracial, the sex is better the contrast of skin tone is a turn o for me. I'm not the best looking guy but I've been fortunate to have fucked some nice looking white women. I'm not a bbc but I've never had any complaints. I hope to go deeper into the lifestyle. I love making white women orgasm and cream. And I know their husbands love to watch. IMG_20150214_180947.jpg

re: who's ever had a Life Changing Fuck

When I was 15 I got my fingers inside a 17 year old neighbor's pussy ... my first experience. I didn't even fuck her 'cause I was so excited ... and I didn't wash my fingers for almost a week. But, it got me to thinking, and a couple years later I got seduced by a 40 year old cougar who was one of my mom's best friends, and took me under her wings to train me. That was one horny woman for sure and it was very much "Life Changing" to me.

... and a couple years later I got seduced by a 40 year old cougar who was one of my mom's best friends, and took me under her wings to train me. That was one horny woman for sure and it was very much "Life Changing" to me.

Don't care if your story is not interracial, it's interesting for me and I would love to know more.

I'm a lover of All things interracial, the sex is better the contrast of skin tone is a turn o for me. I'm not the best looking guy but I've been fortunate to have fucked some nice looking white women. I'm not a bbc but I've never had any complaints. I hope to go deeper into the lifestyle. I love making white women orgasm and cream. And I know their husbands love to watch. View attachment 511271
Love your post BlacqGold, you sound a very genuine, honest guy. Believe me those things can help you go very far in this lifestyle. Not every couple wants a guy with 12 inches or whatever, they want a nice guy, with a good cock who is clean, discrete, genuine and honest, so you should do well.
Dont agree with your comment about not being best looking, you look lovely to me! X

Back