Whos dad would die if he found out ******* liked BBC

Well he knows my dad but i am good friends with his niece since we were *******. I posted this in two other threads...so i will copy and paste here....

Short version..I was with my friend Michelle at her uncles house with a bunch of friends. I went to use the bathroom and walked in on her uncle while he was peeing. I walked away quickly and went back to the bathroom later.

So all I could think about was his penis size. I started looking up black cock and got hooked on interracial websites. Some pretty amazing stuff. It really turned me on. I started masturbating to Michelle's uncle, bought a big dildo to get the full feelings. After several weeks of videos I wanted to have the real experience.

The next time I met Michelle's uncle I quietly made the comment.."that was an impressive view in the restroom". I almost puked as I was so nervous. I walked away.

About two days later he was waiting for me by my house. He flagged me down and asked me about my comment. I told him about everything, well almost everything. I went to his house later on and got the fucking of a life time. I have to admit i was sore but it was so worth it.

Well he knows my dad but i am good friends with his niece since we were *******. I posted this in two other threads...so i will copy and paste here....

Short version..I was with my friend Michelle at her uncles house with a bunch of friends. I went to use the bathroom and walked in on her uncle while he was peeing. I walked away quickly and went back to the bathroom later.

So all I could think about was his penis size. I started looking up black cock and got hooked on interracial websites. Some pretty amazing stuff. It really turned me on. I started masturbating to Michelle's uncle, bought a big dildo to get the full feelings. After several weeks of videos I wanted to have the real experience.

The next time I met Michelle's uncle I quietly made the comment.."that was an impressive view in the restroom". I almost puked as I was so nervous. I walked away.

About two days later he was waiting for me by my house. He flagged me down and asked me about my comment. I told him about everything, well almost everything. I went to his house later on and got the fucking of a life time. I have to admit i was sore but it was so worth it.
Usually, i would say this story seems pretty made up. But who knows, things happen. ;)

I love my Dad, but he is old school and years ago made it quite clear that he not keen on white girls going out with black guys. That's what stopped me when I was young.
My mom knows what I do now, and other members of my immediate family, but not my Dad. He is more mellow nowadays like a lot of people, but think he would be disappointed if he knew what I do! X

That ******* is hot as fuck .... I love taboo situations like that ....

I love my Dad, but he is old school and years ago made it quite clear that he not keen on white girls going out with black guys. That's what stopped me when I was young.
My mom knows what I do now, and other members of my immediate family, but not my Dad. He is more mellow nowadays like a lot of people, but think he would be disappointed if he knew what I do! X
I had a girl to give me head and she told me her dad was a straight up klans man .... She gave me head because she thought I was cool and said her dad had been teaching her all kinds of bull ******* .... Still didn't get the P though

I have this huge fantasy about fucking a sexy southern white chick who's ******* is super racist. If your the one let me know !!
Personally, i think ch!ldren should be brought up in a way that they are able to take responsibility for their own actions. A teenager, no matter male or female, should be wise enough to know about the problems or risks that may arise from choosing "improper" friends or mating, once they are at the age their interest develops.

ImO it is not for parents or friends to decide who a person spares time with. If i was a ******* to a ******* i would be fine with anything she does as long as she is caring for herself, taking responsibility and being happy. What more could a parent wish for?

@Fireball1981: Seems like you are longing for "revenge", or "punishment" of a racist redneck-type guy for his inhumane attitude maybe? You may make good friends here with some of the girls you are addressing. i have once read a well-written article about the psycho-social background of BMWF couples in the Southern US states that kinda reflected on and explained this (mental) setup.

I had a girl to give me head and she told me her dad was a straight up klans man .... She gave me head because she thought I was cool and said her dad had been teaching her all kinds of bull ******* .... Still didn't get the P though
Cool! Be interesting to know how the girl ended up, if she ended up with black ******* or married to a klansman who didn't know her little secret! X

Personally, i think ch!ldren should be brought up in a way that they are able to take responsibility for their own actions. A teenager, no matter male or female, should be wise enough to know about the problems or risks that may arise from choosing "improper" friends or mating, once they are at the age their interest develops.

ImO it is not for parents or friends to decide who a person spares time with. If i was a ******* to a ******* i would be fine with anything she does as long as she is caring for herself, taking responsibility and being happy. What more could a parent wish for?

@Fireball1981: Seems like you are longing for "revenge", or "punishment" of a racist redneck-type guy for his inhumane attitude maybe? You may make good friends here with some of the girls you are addressing. i have once read a well-written article about the psycho-social background of BMWF couples in the Southern US states that kinda reflected on and explained this (mental) setup.
Nah your getting waaaayyy to deep lol !!! Just for fun lady nothing more or less ... It's just a fantasy !! Damn lol

Nah your getting waaaayyy to deep lol !!! Just for fun lady nothing more or less ...
Haha, i can`t help being who i am or change what i feel i need to say about something. But you`re right, fun has to be there and let`s keep it (or make it?) a forum that people can enjoy. ;)
... It's just a fantasy !! Damn lol
Just a suggestion... maybe you could have told this beforehand, or posted it to the "Story-forum" then?! *peace*

Back