Whoring for your blackbull on street

My husband at first wasnt too happy when my boyfriend D put me out on the street but he has grown accostomed to it and accepts that when Im with my bf Darrian,D is going to do what he wants with me!I have since been turned out by a couple of my regular lovers and been pleasure girl for a couple black gentlemens parties.I like pleasing black men and they grind me and love me to extremes which is very exciting to me!My husband has come to understand my need!

My husband at first wasnt too happy when my boyfriend D put me out on the street but he has grown accostomed to it and accepts that when Im with my bf Darrian,D is going to do what he wants with me!I have since been turned out by a couple of my regular lovers and been pleasure girl for a couple black gentlemens parties.I like pleasing black men and they grind me and love me to extremes which is very exciting to me!My husband has come to understand my need!
Fair play Pam, you are an inspiration to us all! Never done it but the thought excites me.

We always understand

Back