Whoring for your blackbull on street

My experience has been a bit more intense but certainly not at the "pro" level and I would never, ever do it on my own, only to please a man. I also had a man get me into nude dancing, a real turn on.
As I've mentioned in other posts, I've sweetened a few real estate deals. My Bull was the finance man and I knew what properties to buy/sell and manage. Negotiating is very intense and satisfying!

Have served a couple of black masters. Was understood that I fucked who they said period...no diseases of course. Various ages, scenes including some bdsm but they were usually pleased with me. Nieces might consider serving.
Did you convince your nieces or did they decide on their own?

I've been pimped out by my husband several times,as well as pimping myself out ha ha I worked a shift in a busy city centre massage parlour a while back to fulfil a fantasy of ours,and I have often used my body to help with mine or my husbands business deals in our professional life ;-)
I have also let some of my regular playmates share me with their friends,but so far not for a price so I don't see that as them pimping me out.I would consider letting them pimp me though if the terms were appealing enough :)
The thought of being a working street girl is a horny one,and we have discussed it before,we're just not sure we could elimimate enough of the risks involved for me to go through with it xx

Back