Whoring for your blackbull on street

I always thought a woman being pimped was particularly un-erotic until I heard about from a gal who had got herself pimped, purely by chance. I was talking to her, pushing the lines that it wasn't sex for pleasure, she would have to have sex with anyone, stud or not - all the negative stuff; then she told me it was actually pretty hot, and then told me why. I always learn the truth from real sluts. Sluts always surprise me in a very good way.
It can be very thrilling. I have been pimped out in different ways since I went black. I would be lying if I said it wasn't a huge turn on. Being used, showing obedience, making black men happy. When I am in a period like now when I am not being sold or traded I find I miss it.

My wife is a pharmacist from a VERY conservative background, so we found it so erotic when she sold her body for kicks when we last visited Kingston, Jamaica.

Even though she only charged a dollar per blow job, two dollars per straight fuck and three dollars for anything else, she actually made a lot of money that night. She was the only white ****** in the whole town so she was very much in demand. We're in a good financial position, though, so she gave the cash to a local charity.

My wife is a pharmacist from a VERY conservative background, so we found it so erotic when she sold her body for kicks when we last visited Kingston, Jamaica.

Even though she only charged a dollar per blow job, two dollars per straight fuck and three dollars for anything else, she actually made a lot of money that night. She was the only white ****** in the whole town so she was very much in demand. We're in a good financial position, though, so she gave the cash to a local charity.
Were her customers black or white

Back