Whoring for your blackbull on street

No never walked the street but when I would go to my bulls place and he didn't start getting me naked I knew one of his friends was coming over to fuck me. My bull would tell me that a friend is coming over and I want you to make him happy. I knew then I was too do anything this black guy wanted. When he would get there we were introduced and I became his for the night. The men were always black and aggressive with me

Always fun!!!My boyfriend does that all the time.My husband drops me off and the fun begins and I love it 😊
In my prime I was considered hot with a smoking body. Sometimes the guy wouldn't be my type but he was black and I didn't want to disappoint my bull. They couldn't believe that a young white wife that looked like me would let an old black man pimp me out like he did.

In my prime I was considered hot with a smoking body. Sometimes the guy wouldn't be my type but he was black and I didn't want to disappoint my bull. They couldn't believe that a young white wife that looked like me would let an old black man pimp me out like he did.
I get that same thing,they just cant believe it!And then they see my wedding ring and always ask,are you married to a white man! I say,sure am but he dont make my pussy happy!Then they usually wanna show me what a black man can do for me lol the next question is,why a pretty little white girl let a old black man turn you out on the street and I say because I get excited seeing all you black guys want’n my little pussy so much that you pay for it!Then I swallow their cock all the way to their balls and the questions stop and all I hear is,oh yeah baby go girl 💋

I get that same thing,they just cant believe it!And then they see my wedding ring and always ask,are you married to a white man! I say,sure am but he dont make my pussy happy!Then they usually wanna show me what a black man can do for me lol the next question is,why a pretty little white girl let a old black man turn you out on the street and I say because I get excited seeing all you black guys want’n my little pussy so much that you pay for it!Then I swallow their cock all the way to their balls and the questions stop and all I hear is,oh yeah baby go girl 💋
Oh yeah I love the confidence the black guys show and they can sure take care of my pussy

Back