Whom Would You Submit to Especially?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
tumblr_nsm4huM5VN1uc8py9o1_540.jpg

A Question for husbands: As much as you got your wife involved in the Cuckold lifestyle for her to cuck you as well to submit yourself to whatever whim she demands, including that of her Black lover(s), whom would you fancy seeing yourself submit to more and more in future: her or to her Black lover?

Any fantasy play done in our marriage is mutually agreed to and never puts someone, outside our marriage, in control. I have no desire to personally fulfill another man's sexual fantasy or feed his ego, and my lady would never put me in a position to make that decision. When you involve others in your sexual play, you do it with extreme caution and a finger near the "terminate" button if things aren't going as expected. Involving others should enhance the marital relationship, not threaten it.

Any fantasy play done in our marriage is mutually agreed to and never puts someone, outside our marriage, in control. I have no desire to personally fulfill another man's sexual fantasy or feed his ego, and my lady would never put me in a position to make that decision. When you involve others in your sexual play, you do it with extreme caution and a finger near the "terminate" button if things aren't going as expected. Involving others should enhance the marital relationship, not threaten it.
I agree with you and I think that most women who have a cuckold treasure them and are not that eager to share anything important with another person. Yes I can suck the bull or he can fuck me with permission but no way can he touch me without her permission and vice versa

Back