who wants to seduce my wife?

Pretty much everyone wants to nail her. How does she feel about it?

Edit: She looks very familiar. You didn't repost the pics by any chance?

she knows of my fantasy but hasnt acted on it. doesnt know im on here. she has to be seduced
Attempting to have her seduced can be a really bad idea. There are a lot of things that are far better fantasies than they are in reality. Surprising your wife with a bull is one of them. If she agrees to be seduced that is one thing, surprising her with a bull is altogether something else. Several years back a man asked me to seduce his wife and assured me that she was on board. She quickly realized why I was there and definitely wasn't agreeable. She started screaming that he had set her up to be raped by some n----, she went totally ballistic threatened to call the cops if I didn't get out. I did so immediately. They ended up getting divorced. You want to make damn sure she is agreeable or at best your sex life is going to be a choice of your left or right hand, and at worst an expensive divorce. You need to understand that only about 10% of the population indulge in IR sex. You end up in divorce court and she tells the judge what you tried the odds are 9 in 10 he will be totally sympathetic to her point of view.

I love women in and out of bed. I have a passion for Caucasian redheads, but I always want to share my bed with women that wants to share my bed. In most states if a woman ends up in bed with someone and she was tricked, ******* or ****** it is ******* and it can get you a hefty prison sentence. and she will get a very generous divorce settlement

Back