Who wants to fuck my darling?

She is 24....

10922202_10200303446184255_128647701_n.jpg
Thats is one hot young ass

You haven't noticed the responses? And how he ignored the guys questions about where "they" are located? Another "cuckold" posting his woman or some one random's photos online and pretending to be serious just to get off on the conversation instead of being serious and straight up about it.

all guys, who was curious, we text personal message, about where we are located etc.

Dudes are so oblivious on this site. This is a man pretending to have a woman to fulfill his dick fantasy. Probably gay pretending to be a straigh cuck.

One simple Google Search on the pic provided this

13xV9jd.jpg

great job sherlock holmes.....what about another pics of my girlfriend, heh?

Yeah, he does this with other profiles. He's always some 24 or 25 year old dude from Europe who can't satisfy his girl and says sir at the end of every sentence. He deletes his old profiles and makes new with with the same old bullshit. This retard is annoying and pissing me off. Whatever city you live in, he's from that city. C'mon y'all, use your detective skills.

Yeah, he does this with other profiles. He's always some 24 or 25 year old dude from Europe who can't satisfy his girl and says sir at the end of every sentence. He deletes his old profiles and makes new with with the same old bullshit. This retard is annoying and pissing me off. Whatever city you live in, he's from that city. C'mon y'all, use your detective skills.
FAKE GUY
He's used Peter 22. And mywife
HE'S A RETARD.

Back