WHO WANTS A BBC GANG BANG???

How many cocks you think you canhandle in a BBC Gang Bang???

• Total voters
Party this weekend Saturday Feb 16th... Hit me up if you want to cum. It will be in Mt Laurel NJ; just outside of Philadelphia.

Do not be faking the funk either.

No game players!

Only those who want to come and have fun!

Send me a private Massage if you want to come.

I'm playing pocket pool right now:) 9.5 ball right in that middle pocket....I keep my pool stick handy;) I'm already sorry i missed that last one but. ..I'm definitely trying to be at the next party

if you guys travel we got a wedding coming up. And we are looking for a record #. She did a bachelor party for this college basket ball star here and as soon as she told them she was engaged and wanted to have a story to take home things got crazy. She fucked all 16 guys and most of them in at least two holes. it was the first time she had guys cum in her with no protection and we both went crazy over it. since the wedding the bride has brought her husband over to our house and to Amys work at least 5 times. She loves him fucking slutty white wifes and girlfriends. on the day of the wedding we are looking to top that and have everybody know whats going on. When Amy walks down the aisle she needs to have cum dumping from her pussy and ass , stuck in her hair, and her holes gaping open. where are you guys at?

So, While I was fucking her tonight, I tried to convince her to go to the gang bang all the while. No luck im afraid but I planted the seed very well. (uhhhh ummmmm)

Back