Who Wants 2 Cum Sit On Mr. Chocolate Bar ???

Ladies..who wants to sit on Daddy's Dick? Nice, Thick, CLEAN, Black to fill your insides. Lick it, Suck it, Spit on it, Ride it, Straddle it, WORSHIP IT !!!!!!
Very nice! ; ) I think my girl would be well pleased! Be gentle in nature and let her see 'it' and think about 'it' and...she'll so be there! As for your cock shots...play your cards right and she'll soak that shaft with multiple orgasms until you explode deep within her as your eyes roll back in your head....(her eyes will be doing some rolling too)!

I can definitely see that happening..her creamy juices amassed around my Dark Meat, becoming more and more thick with each long, deep stroke. German slurs flying from her mouth as she feels my Monsta pulsate inside her as I explode over and over. She'd come several times already, but I remain stiff and continue to fill her to the gut.

I can definitely see that happening..her creamy juices amassed around my Dark Meat, becoming more and more thick with each long, deep stroke. German slurs flying from her mouth as she feels my Monsta pulsate inside her as I explode over and over. She'd come several times already, but I remain stiff and continue to fill her to the gut.

Attachments

• BILD0485.JPG
    BILD0485.JPG
    980.4 KB · Views: 19
Back