Who Trained You? Hotwife and Cuckold?

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I have been involved with married couples for a very long time. Since i was in my early 20s, married women have been trying to sleep me, some with husband present and some without. It wasnt until around 30 that i figured out what was really going on. And that was when i began my training program.

Who trained you as a couple? And what did the hotwife have to do? and what did the cuckold have to do? How long did the training take? And how many men were involved?

I have been involved with married couples for a very long time. Since i was in my early 20s, married women have been trying to sleep me, some with husband present and some without. It wasnt until around 30 that i figured out what was really going on. And that was when i began my training program.

Who trained you as a couple? And what did the hotwife have to do? and what did the cuckold have to do? How long did the training take? And how many men were involved?
interesting reading

Not sure if you would call it trained , but as a couple we have been conditioned by a variety of black lovers.. I can now handle the biggest of lovers and hubby does not resist at all for clean up and service duty20130125-leighton 067.jpg20130125-leighton 066.jpg20130125-leighton 064.jpg

Kat

hi Kat,

that is definitely one form of training, the physical training to handle a larger cock....some women can naturally move into the right position in order to make it immensely pleasurable, but some women are so used to the small cock of their husband that they need some practice.

But the training that im referring to is the kind of training that explains to the wife what her role and duty is, and to the cuck what his role and duty is....the problem with not being properly trained is that after the 1st bull is gone, because no bull stays forever....what do you do now?? and many couples that i speak to, thats the point in which they are at...for the ones that the bull trained them well, they are ok, they are sad, because the bull is gone, but the relationship is still intact...the problem arises that if the bull was just a young 20 something stud, not a real "bull" and he did no training, the couple is no longer a couple...the wife has been fucking another guy, and the cuck sees that he is so inadequate, so why is he there anymore? and the wife feels the same way....so whats the only option at that point? yes, unfortunately divorce...

I do not advocate divorce...I ask a couple before they walk down this path to cuckolding, would they consider divorce, if the answer is yes, i dont train...its a waste of my time....

the wife needs to know that it is her obligation to fuck bigger, better men, and it is the cucks obligation to strengthen the love he has for his wife....conversely, the wife MUST, and this is key...the wife MUST reassure and remind herself and her cuck that she will NEVER EVER EVER leave him.

Hope this helps any new couples out there.

..... But the training that im referring to is the kind of training that explains to the wife what her role and duty is, and to the cuck what his role and duty is....the problem with not being properly trained is that after the 1st bull is gone, because no bull stays forever....what do you do now?? and many couples that i speak to, thats the point in which they are at...for the ones that the bull trained them well, they are ok, they are sad, because the bull is gone, but the relationship is still intact...the problem arises that if the bull was just a young 20 something stud, not a real "bull" and he did no training, the couple is no longer a couple...the wife has been fucking another guy, and the cuck sees that he is so inadequate, so why is he there anymore? and the wife feels the same way....so whats the only option at that point? yes, unfortunately divorce...

If a couple needs a "bull" to "train" them in how to have a happy loving marriage, they are already in deep ******* and the wife fucking another man isn't going to help it.
If they have a strong marriage in every other way, but need a little something extra to make their sexual relationship the best it can be, then bringing in another partner can be great, if that is what they agree works for BOTH of them.

If they do decide to bring in another man, woman or couple, no "training" is needed, just a good open line of honest communication between everyone involved to make sure they are all on the same page as to what will give them all the most enjoyment.

I do not advocate divorce...I ask a couple before they walk down this path to cuckolding, would they consider divorce, if the answer is yes, i dont train...its a waste of my time....

Actually, if you're just looking for a piece of ass, you may as well go for it as they are going to be splitting up anyway. That or they will continue to live in a miserable marriage for the sake of???

the wife needs to know that it is her obligation to fuck bigger, better men, .....

Nonsense, the wife has no such responsibility.

Her only responsibilities are to build and maintain a happy, loving relationship with her husband. If enjoying a diverse extramarital sex life becomes a part of that relationship, she then also assumes a responsibility to provide her other sexual partners with as much pleasure as they provide her.

..... and it is the cucks obligation to strengthen the love he has for his wife....conversely, the wife MUST, and this is key...the wife MUST reassure and remind herself and her cuck that she will NEVER EVER EVER leave him.

Well, this part is pretty much right. Having a secure, happy, loving marriage is the obligation that both husband and wife committed to when they entered into their marriage.
If having extramarital sex becomes an agreed upon enhancement to that relationship- great, if not- great.
Either way, making their relationship the best it can possibly be IS their obligation to each other.

Hope this helps any new couples out there.

You and me both.

hi willsrvu, i am not sure if you are a bull or not. I appreciate your response. You took a lot of time and effort into it. We agree 95% but i was very confused by what you were saying about the marriage being solid and this being an extra bonus.

"If they have a strong marriage in every other way, but need a little something extra to make their sexual relationship the best it can be, then bringing in another partner can be great, if that is what they agree works for BOTH of them. "

Have you seen this in your experience? And does this work? I have not seen this scenario in my experience, and so i cannot speak to it. What i've seen is what i write about, and what i've seen been unsuccessful i write about as well. I am all for being successful and having marriages work...but i just have not seen two people who love each other in everyway, and decide together that they want the wife to fuck a bigger, better man and that everyone is "ok" with this idea at the onset....again, maybe its just been my experience and you have other experiences...usually, one person is more enthusiastic about this, and both are very naive as to how this works.

"Actually, if you're just looking for a piece of ass, you may as well go for it as they are going to be splitting up anyway. That or they will continue to live in a miserable marriage for the sake of???"

I do want to rebut this opinion though...I hope you were being facetious. Couples, do not engage in cuckolding sex or extramarital sex if you are going to get divorced...just sit down, come to an agreement that it isnt working and divorce amicably...quick, painless and move on with your life...do not stay with someone longer than you need to...its a real problem....and it makes the divorce process lengthy and expensive...you can do a non-contention divorce for hundreds of dollars....trust me - a better route than having to pay attorneys fees, court fees and the pain and anguish over the whole thing and then the images of your partner with other people...omg!! dont do it...

hope that helps clarify for everyone

.... I am all for being successful and having marriages work...but i just have not seen two people who love each other in everyway, and decide together that they want the wife to fuck a bigger, better man and that everyone is "ok" with this idea at the onset....again, maybe its just been my experience and you have other experiences...usually, one person is more enthusiastic about this, and both are very naive as to how this works.

Yes, I'm sure our experiences are different. However, the only truly successful relationships in the long term that I know of have been happily married couples who have what would be considered more of a "hot wife" dynamic than an actual cuckolding one. Not to say a cuckold marriage couldn't last and be successful, I just don't know of any that have lasted more than four or five years from the point the cuckolding began as most of the wives eventually left their husbands and a couple husbands called it quits.
I do know two "hot wife" couples who have lasted over ten years each with the wives enjoying multiple partners.

I do want to rebut this opinion though...I hope you were being facetious. ....

Yes, I was.
However, there are many couples who try cuckolding, either the real kind or the "wittol" kind where the husband is a willing partner, as a way to try to fix their relationship as it is failing and it only makes it worse.

hi willsrvu

thanks for clarifying that you were being facetious...its hard sometimes to read sarcasm online when you dont know the people involved. But good joke!! Now that i can re-read it. ha ha

So then we do agree about 98%.

I still think there are a lot of couples that are having difficulty communicating, but they both love each other tremendously and they believe naively that this is an innocuous to start a conversation about sex...its naive, but the couple need a push to talk - and so a reliable and reputable bull will insist on the communication before stepping in the middle....but there are different bulls, and some bulls just want to fuck...and they assume the couple has done their due dilligence with themselves.

So new cuck couples should try and find an experienced Bull with new couples, or a trainer...its just advisable to start out.

I am with you...I have seen more hotwife relationships last, than cuckold ones...but that is because the cuckold ones didnt discuss the parameters before hand and the wives were not 100% about doing it in the first place and just started to resent the husband after a while...like "why did you make me do this?" and so they said, fine ill fuck who i want and if i meet someone im out of the marriage..

So then we do agree about 98%.

DAMN! 98%! That's better than my score with the Wife. I should have married you! (Kidding!) :bounce:

I still think there are a lot of couples that are having difficulty communicating, but they both love each other tremendously and they believe naively that this is an innocuous to start a conversation about sex...its naive, but the couple need a push to talk - and so a reliable and reputable bull will insist on the communication before stepping in the middle....but there are different bulls, and some bulls just want to fuck...and they assume the couple has done their due dilligence with themselves.

I agree. Especially that someone who's been around the block can help newbies get through the beginning without too much damage.
But, as you say, there are different bulls and their interests may not always be in the best interest of the couple.

So new cuck couples should try and find an experienced Bull with new couples, or a trainer...its just advisable to start out.

Again, experience is a good thing, but finding one who isn't totally self centered and who has everyone's best interests at heart or is smart enough to know that what is good for the couple is usually good for him as well, is maybe a bit more difficult.

Unless there is a need on the part of the cuckold to actually take a first hand part in his wife's sexual adventures, I am leaning toward a group situation along the line of what Torpedo describes where there is an established group of black men who share sexual encounters with a group of white wives, except that, unlike his model, the white husbands would know about it and approve of their wives participating, although not necessarily having direct participation themselves.
This would provide experienced bulls who are aware that their participation is dependent not simply on their prowess as lovers, but the overall welfare of the entire group, wives that would be able to help guide the newer ladies to the group and experienced cuckolds as well, to help the newer husbands cope with the emotional issues that come up.

We were just doing threesomes and it just sort of started happening. I think the black guys sensed it and started taking more control and my husband became more passive. Latest regular lover was I think starting to push us in the direction of a deeper cuckold type relationship which we loved but he moved and things just kinda tailed off. If we found the right guy again we would like to follow this path further. But still looking for that special connection again.

Back