Who to choose......

tightboi

Male
From
OH, US
I have a chance with being owned by two bulls. One is 50 the other is 29 and full of tats. I am 40 with a tight slender frame. I have to dress, be obedient, and do as they please. I have to choose one. The 50 year old would be just him. The 29 year old has the possibility of friends joining. Any advice would be great : )

I have a chance with being owned by two bulls. One is 50 the other is 29 and full of tats. I am 40 with a tight slender frame. I have to dress, be obedient, and do as they please. I have to choose one. The 50 year old would be just him. The 29 year old has the possibility of friends joining. Any advice would be great : )

The question is are you looking for adventure or to serve? The older Bulls I've known, including the one i serve now, want to own someone who is not only a source of sex of any kind, whenever they want it, but also like to have their domestic needs covered. that is my job.

The younger Bulls we've encountered are all about sex and like to share if for no other reason than the pride of ownership.

Why do you have to chose? Have they each demanded your sole service to them? Either sounds like they would meet your various needs. A hard choice.

The question is are you looking for adventure or to serve? The older Bulls I've known, including the one i serve now, want to own someone who is not only a source of sex of any kind, whenever they want it, but also like to have their domestic needs covered. that is my job.

The younger Bulls we've encountered are all about sex and like to share if for no other reason than the pride of ownership.

Why do you have to chose? Have they each demanded your sole service to them? Either sounds like they would meet your various needs. A hard choice.
I have to choose one. The older one likes if you resist. Then he gets very aggressive and forceful. He is all about pounding away. The younger guy seems to be all nutting deep inside. He has danced around the topic of whoring out to friends. He does not seem to be into me doing house stuff.

Then you have to go where your heart takes you. As a boi who delights in domestic slavery and being used roughly, i would naturally lean to toward the older man. i can say, when i was younger, being a cum-dump was a pleasure i wouldn't have wanted to miss. i am curious as to which you choose. i hope you share it with us.

Then you have to go where your heart takes you. As a boi who delights in domestic slavery and being used roughly, i would naturally lean to toward the older man. i can say, when i was younger, being a cum-dump was a pleasure i wouldn't have wanted to miss. i am curious as to which you choose. i hope you share it with us.
I will have to see. I got the sense the younger guy could really whore me out. I have never really done that. Seems hot though. Either way I am fine with hanging out dressed and doing as I am told. Fucking who I am told. Letting them do whatever they want to me. The older guy seems like it could be a very long ongoing thing.

It seems as if the decision is between being a whore or being a slave? The older man sounds like he would be more discreet with fewer possible consequences. The younger man seems like he would be more fun with greater variety of sex. There is also the question of who do you simply like hanging with? Is this only a fantasy or a romantic interest or a friendship? What do you want out of the relationship when you are not in the bedroom servicing them? Personally, I would go for the older man, but if you are asking yourself what is going to be the most fun, then you probably should go with the younger man.

It seems as if the decision is between being a whore or being a slave? The older man sounds like he would be more discreet with fewer possible consequences. The younger man seems like he would be more fun with greater variety of sex. There is also the question of who do you simply like hanging with? Is this only a fantasy or a romantic interest or a friendship? What do you want out of the relationship when you are not in the bedroom servicing them? Personally, I would go for the older man, but if you are asking yourself what is going to be the most fun, then you probably should go with the younger man.
I will be going with the older guy. The younger is hard to get ahold of. He seems pretty immature. The older guy will give me a woman’s name and fully intends on owning my ass and treating me like his girl when I’m over. When I’m over I must always be dressed and do as I’m told. He said he can be rough and the more I resist to anything he will be more forceful. We are supposed to meet after Memorial Day. I was told to be ready to fully give my ass to him. This should be fun.

I will be going with the older guy. The younger is hard to get ahold of. He seems pretty immature. The older guy will give me a woman’s name and fully intends on owning my ass and treating me like his girl when I’m over. When I’m over I must always be dressed and do as I’m told. He said he can be rough and the more I resist to anything he will be more forceful. We are supposed to meet after Memorial Day. I was told to be ready to fully give my ass to him. This should be fun.
Good luck. It sounds as if you found a wet-dream relationship. I hope you have not forgotten about your personal fulfillment in your desire for sex, but either way, you won't look back and regret not having trying it out.

Good luck. It sounds as if you found a wet-dream relationship. I hope you have not forgotten about your personal fulfillment in your desire for sex, but either way, you won't look back and regret not having trying it out.
As long as I am a good girl and give myself to him it will be amazing sex. Me dressed taking a woman’s name and taking all of him inside until he cums.

Back