Who Sucks Best: Cuck-hubbies or Hot Wives?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
This question is mostly for those who've been lucky to share black cock-sucking duty with their wife, or for those cuck bois who thoroughly enjoy it:

Do you reckon you're well skilled at cock-sucking than a hot wife, or are you still average at making a bull cum in your mouth?

This question is mostly for those who've been lucky to share black cock-sucking duty with their wife, or for those cuck bois who thoroughly enjoy it:

Do you reckon you're well skilled at cock-sucking than a hot wife, or are you still average at making a bull cum in your mouth?
I think the question should be proposed to the black guys who have been lucky enough to experience both.

well i have yet to suck a black cock who didnt cum and then say damn man thats the best bj ive ever gotten your a natural born cocksucker !! otherwise i'd say the cock being sucked should vote :)

I like to think I'm good Sir, but I have often found that both of us working together can give him the best blowjob. One of us works on the shaft and head of his cock, licking, sucking, deep throating and the other works on his balls, licking and sucking them.

Together we can give him the best orgasm and share his seed as his balls explode.

This question must to be answered by our black friend. My husband have sucked our black friend at least three times. He's not sucking him nowadays. The first time my husband and me sucked together our black friends cock and it turned hard quickly. During our second encounter with our black friend, my hubby and me sucked together his black cock again and this time we even bite his balls too. He reacted with an incredible erection.
My hubby sucked his black cock as good as a girl. I think this is the best way to share my lover with him and my husband wont be zaelous in the future due I had sex with another man. However he was who begged me to call my ex.

Last edited:
This question must to be answered by our black friend. My husband have sucked our black friend at least three times. He's not sucking him nowadays. The first time my husband and me sucked together our black friends cock and it turned hard quickly. During our second encounter with our black friend, my hubby and me sucked together his black cock again and this time we even bite his balls too. He reacted with an incredible erection.
My hubby sucked his black cock as good as a girl. I think this is the best way to share my lover with him and my husband wont be zealous in the future due I had sex with another man. However he was who begged me to call my ex.

Then it's obvious you both enjoyed it!

Then it's obvious you both enjoyed it!
Of course! The first time my ex was given a blow job, he enjoyed it either due the blow job such as the fact that my husband was completely surrendered before him. It brought my ex the needed confidence to fuck me. He felt himself between real friends and his black cock turned hard quickly.
The second time we did the same and he felt comfortable, but this time we bite his balls too and it turned him on even more.

Reactions: wit
Of course! The first time my ex was given a blow job, he enjoyed it either due the blow job such as the fact that my husband was completely surrendered before him. It brought my ex the needed confidence to fuck me. He felt himself between real friends and his black cock turned hard quickly.
The second time we did the same and he felt comfortable, but this time we bite his balls too and it turned him on even more.

I wonder what you're both going to do to him next time!

I wonder what you're both going to do to him next time!
I don't know. We have done everything that we wished to do. My hubby begged me to fuck with my ex in front of him and I did it. We have fucked in the sofa from our living room and over our bed too. We have slep all together during a weekend too. My hubby wished me to have sex with my ex in public placed and I did it. We fucked over an almost empety bus, into a swimming pool from a club and over our car while my hubby was driving.
Perhaps the next time we are going to repeat an old experience with my ex, fucking on a chair from our courtyard.

I don't know. We have done everything that we wished to do. My hubby begged me to fuck with my ex in front of him and I did it. We have fucked in the sofa from our living room and over our bed too. We have slep all together during a weekend too. My hubby wished me to have sex with my ex in public placed and I did it. We fucked over an almost empety bus, into a swimming pool from a club and over our car while my hubby was driving.
Perhaps the next time we are going to repeat an old experience with my ex, fucking on a chair from our courtyard.

Sounds hot. wish I was with you.

Exactly. Anyone other than the one on the receiving end couldn't possibly know the answer, could they.
on that note i can say i was given a treat by my white queen and unknowingly her cuck on anniversary she wanted to blind fold me and grabbed my dick and led me to the bedroom..my favorite scents and sounds where everywhere . while she began to give me a erotic massage...the both of them were grooming my dick ...i think i enjoyed the feel of it like sweet ans sour.... something i definately would have chose to b done on my own... but it wasnt one of those things that would make me say lets do that again either... but wut warmed me even more was that my queen wanted to please me... thats what warmed my heart and she got the fuck of her life that evening till noon the next day... i had her hubby call and excuse her from work that day.....

Back