Who sets the example? Mothers or daughters?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PalePigBoy, Sep 17, 2012.

?

Do you know a mom leading a daughter to go black or a daughter leading a mom to go black?

1. I know a mom leading a daughter to go black.

71.6%
  2. I know a daughter leading a mom to go black.

34.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PalePigBoy

PalePigBoy Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Just wondering if mature moms are following their daughters going black or daughters are following their moms. I guess it would be 50%/50%?

2. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

A few years back a woman I had been fucking regularly for a few years sent her daughter in her place. The daughter was 19 at the time. Nice surprise. I am still fucking both of them but never together.

3. PalePigBoy

Sound like a good woman introducing her daughter to real men and the variation for you must be nice.

4. Torpedo

I really prefer the mother. Young pussy is nice but if the bull is well endowed it takes some patience to get it in her. Plus there is nothing like experience, a 40 or 45 year old woman know her body and how to use it to give and get pleasure far better than a 19 or 20 year old. Being realistic though I don't know anybody myself included that would turn down a willing pussy, whether it be on a 19 year old or a 50 year old

5. PalePigBoy

How about big girls, they must have pussies that are a good size..?
    I have a black friend who always goes out with larger girls, I think he must have a very large cock because only his first girl was slim.

iLuvDeb likes this.
  6. YoungBlkMan19

YoungBlkMan19 Well-Known Member Gold Member

thats somewhat what i prefer too..but ive fucked girls all shapes and sizes

7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I love mom & daughter combos ... ohhh yeah! Enjoy ... know i did when I found 'em! :smoke:

mother&daughters.jpg mother&daughter&friend.jpg mother&daughter&Boyfriend.jpg mother&daughter56-dildo.jpg mother&daughter58-mutipics.jpg mother&daughter01.jpg mother&daughter11.jpg mother&daughter12.jpg mother&daughter15-2.jpg mother&daughter16.jpg mother&daughter17nipplering.jpg mother&daughter20.jpg mother&daughter21.jpg Mother&daughter22.jpg mother&daughter25.jpg

8. PalePigBoy

My small white dick just wouldn't do anything inside a big girl, a totally pointless exercise, I can only do petite women.

9. master69

master69 Member

10. MacNfries

US
    Glad you like the pics; some didn't post because they looked a bit too young to me. Its hard to tell sometimes just how old these young ladies are. Here are a few more ... enjoy! :)
    Got a bunch more, but they are clothed only ... Mac

Attached Files:

11. Sarah609

Sarah609 Active Member

I would lead my daughters to black men ;)

12. sniffer

sniffer Member

nice

BlkDaddyJissFest likes this.
  13. J&H4EVER

J&H4EVER Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Moms definetely set the example :)
    We know for sure of one of our best friends, she is a latina and she used to be married to this latino guy. Well, his dumbass ended up leaving her for whatever reasons (cheating off course). She is now dating a handsome, tall black guy and they are soon to get married as well... She has a 16 year old daughter at home, so we believe that her daughter has followed her example as she is also dating a handsome black kid from school.
    Our friend seems to be very happy with her new lover. They have been dating for a couple of years now and they are getting ready to tie the knot :)

J&H

14. PalePigBoy

It's a duty of a mother to pass on knowledge to their daughters

15. ISuckHerBulls

ISuckHerBulls Active Member

My wife is a black cock slut, and has twin daughters from her first marriage. They're 20 now, and both at the same college, and they're both dating black boyfriends. The boyfriends are brothers too (although not twins).

What are the chances that the girls are not being shared? I mean, if you were two good looking black guys, brothers, with a lot of the same friends, dating hot looking twins, wouldn't you want to give your friends a piece?

There's gotta be some kudos in sharing your twin bitches, right?

16. Angela37

Angela37 Active Member

Well, i started to date a black man 4y ago and he eventually come to live at home with me and my two daughters: 12 and 10 and this time. I want to say that he was perfectly respectfull towards them although sometimes indiscreet in the relationship at home.
    Anyway, my girls have learn about the beauty and virtues of black men and they are open to interacial experiences if they appear.
    I think that naturality is the best in this kind of situations.

17. PalePigBoy

I'm sure they will try both and decide

18. Torpedo

I think most mature women cross the color barrier to add some spice to their life. Seems like a lot of women hit their mid thirties and they decide that things could be better in bed and they start to experiment. The good thing is they have experience and are more comfortable with their bodies and they are looking for pleasure. A lot of younger women cross the color line out of rebellion. They do it to assert their independence and piss the parents off. I think mature women are more likely to indulge in a LTR with the right man, while the younger woman is more likely to go for a no strings hook up. The mother has the control in the house with establishing the value system, if she is bigoted the children will also likely be the same, if the mother is tolerant and open the children are more likely to be the same. I would say for the most part the mother set the example and the tone.

cmarquette0120, Roy Randall and wit like this.
  19. PalePigBoy

Yes, the poll would seem to show that, so black men would have more influence by going after moms and the daughters will follow.

20. MacNfries

US
    Angela,
    Would you explain that a bit more ... what you mean by that?
    Why do I get the feeling you would like to say more than what you said in your post? Wish to expand?

cmarquette0120 and Curious0183 like this.