Who Reaches Out, Mr. or Mrs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperienced

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I prefer playing with attached playmates and cheating wives. There’s less risk of emotional attachment, pregnancy, std, less time and committment, less expensive, spectacular sex, etc...

I’ve been on various sites and have had a decent amount of luck. I’ve also had my time wasted, pics collected, and even dupped into a meet and greet where just a guy showed up.

The successes I’ve had, have all started with the Mr. reaching out or replying.
So, it’s my experience that the likely hood that I’m communicating with a real cpl is greater when the Mr. has reached out or replied.

I know that women enjoy online interaction and message and comment on medua and threads, but I’ve not hooked up with any of them.

I realize that my sample size isn’t large enough to draw an accurate conclusion.

So I’m asking you freaks, the 1s that actually have real hook ups, which half of your pair initially correspondences with a potential bull?

Yup, Lo never initiates anything. She considers it cheating unless I arrange strange cock for her. I think it also plays into her submissive fetish, she's not on the prowl, she's being shared and used. Much bigger turn on when she's submitting to me by servicing others at my direction.
Well put and very hot!

Husband. Wife won’t deal with the 90 pct of fakes, jerks and pervs Always had me do the screening

Same here, all the flakes and fakes just wanting a cam, Kik, chat or pics frustrated her and shes out on it. She says “you know what I like” she’s willing to speak and chat with someone after we’ve figured out they’re for real but tired of wasting time and just getting horrible text messages and dick pics from random assholes. I find it’s easier for me to weed through it all then have her deal with the arrangements once we’re actually ready to meet someone and all the verification and vetting is already done

Back in the days before the group I learned that I needed to talk both parties if both are going to be present during the encounter. I got into a bad situation several years ago where the male wanted to surprise his wife, it didn't go well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back