Who Picks the Bull?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
This question is for the hubbies, hot wives and couples in here: Whom amongst you initiates the move on selecting the black bull you want for the Mrs? Is it you who usually makes the choice, or do you prefer leaving it in the hands of the wife to choose which stud she wants and whatever sex experience she wants done to her?

When we are looking for new it is hubby's job to do the basic research finding guys (he knows my type) for me to check out....up to me who I actually end up seeing. As far as sexual activities I decide my limits and needs and it varies depending on the guy....hubby follows are direction.

She has no problem what so ever finding her own black studs to fuck, always has and likely always will even as much as I want to hook her up with some black guys I know, she will probably always pick her own.

At first we did it together. Now she does the choosing but she asks me for my thoughts. At this time though we're mainly interested in private interracial parties. For a variety of reasons we've come to enjoy them more ...

Yup same same for us, at first we chose together, now she does all the selecting, she"s aware of what she wants now, and she does a fine job there too, I dont mind as long as i get in on the action with them, right now its a small group that we go around, its safe and we all get what we all need from each other.

She has no problem what so ever finding her own black studs to fuck, always has and likely always will even as much as I want to hook her up with some black guys I know, she will probably always pick her own.

Is she the Black Cock magnet type of woman?

At first we did it together. Now she does the choosing but she asks me for my thoughts. At this time though we're mainly interested in private interracial parties. For a variety of reasons we've come to enjoy them more ...

You enjoy being there to watch her work her magic when picking up the black man?

Is there a routine both of you use when choosing a suitable individual?
Not so much a routine. I mean she will pick guys on her own, or i will pick guys for her because I know the qualities she looks for in a lover. We don't always have a conference on each guy,,if she likes him she does it...if I say find a guy she will give him the once over..though im batting a thousand so far..lol

Not so much a routine. I mean she will pick guys on her own, or i will pick guys for her because I know the qualities she looks for in a lover. We don't always have a conference on each guy,,if she likes him she does it...if I say find a guy she will give him the once over..though im batting a thousand so far..lol

I love a woman who knows what she wants and makes her mind towards wanting her type of man. I hate the ones who keep thinking about it... And it seems a lot are often like that.

Back