Who makes the move to make hubby a cuckold?

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Would appreciate some advice from couples who have gone through this.
Hubby wanted me to go with black guys and I have done so, in particular one guy who I was seeing regularly (and might do again!). At first though hubby wanted to keep some distance, but over the months has got more satisfaction about me telling him all the stuff my guy has done, pics on my phone, licking the guys cum from me and other things. He shows me stuff on here and other places about cuckolds, humiliation, wearing girly stuff etc.
who makes the first move about him becoming a cuckold? Is he secretly letting me know he wants to become one? Should i insist he does to please him? Any suggestions would be appreciated. X

I will tell you that husbands that are cuckolds rarely are ******
to be in that subordinated role with their spouse. On one side
there is the sex and on the other a husband seeking to be that lesser
Being, to serve and to enjoy what makes you happy.

I guess ask him what makes him the happiest when you are fucking
A guy that gives you good sex?

He seems keen on going down the Cuckold route, Ive had a suggestion off someone on here to buy hubby some panties and tell him to wear them next time im with a guy. Thats a good test i think, im sure hubby will agree. Then i will push things further because i think he wants me to. Evolves slowly i guess? X

I think it is clear he wants to get more into a submissive cuckold role. But, by their nature, a submissive is not going to be forceful about going that way. I think he WANTS you to take the lead but maybe some sense of traditional "manliness" prevents him from suggesting it. So, I say push forward and if he REALLY doesn't want to go that route or doesn't want to move that fast, he will tell you.

I think it is clear he wants to get more into a submissive cuckold role. But, by their nature, a submissive is not going to be forceful about going that way. I think he WANTS you to take the lead but maybe some sense of traditional "manliness" prevents him from suggesting it. So, I say push forward and if he REALLY doesn't want to go that route or doesn't want to move that fast, he will tell you.
Yes, I think youre right. I am going to start slow and see what happens!

Have had some great replies and detailed private messages, thanx. There are some very clever people on here, very experienced and perceptive. Im a lot clearer now on a lot of things.

Yes be guided by those already there, it could blow things apart so tread careful as you are x

Thanx Harduk, yea will stay careful. Just want to keep it fun for hubby if he wants to go further. Little steps at a time only though! X

In my case it was not the wife or I, it was the BBC. He want to humiliate me in front of my wife, to show her who the Master of the house is. It only lasted 4-5 months.

ps... she moved in with him

In my case it was not the wife or I, it was the BBC. He want to humiliate me in front of my wife, to show her who the Master of the house is. It only lasted 4-5 months.

ps... she moved in with him
Sorry about that, theres a lot of fun in this lifestyle but can go too far sometimes! Emotions can be tricky. X

Thanx Harduk, yea will stay careful. Just want to keep it fun for hubby if he wants to go further. Little steps at a time only though! X

Yup you got things great just now best of both worlds happy hubby n big dark dick.....lucky girl now you just need mine! Lol x

Sorry about that, theres a lot of fun in this lifestyle but can go too far sometimes! Emotions can be tricky. X

I was hoping it all would work out, but he lived too far away. She moved in with him and they only came back about every 6-8. It was too little to make it work. We filed for divorce

Some guys just like to be humiliated and embarrassed. They have a sissy side that they've kept suppressed, and simply decided to let it out, but they want someone else (wife or bull) to tell them to do it. Its not a decision they wish to make by themselves so they can blame their activity on someone else, I guess. How 'bout buying him some t-shirts and sissy/cuck wearing attire to have him wear in public ... that'd be fun ... or "cuck games".

cuck_humiliation-DisciplineFORM.jpg cuck_PunchCard3.jpg cuck_SexToy-Instructions.jpg cuck_SIGNsmall-penis.jpg cuck_SpinGame.jpg cuck_Tags,Caps,Shirts&MoreGifts.jpg

I see my opportunity here to make my first million! :) I'm going to start a chain of "Cuck Camps". A couple can tell their friends and families that they are going to a place like Club Med for rest, relaxation, and marital bonding. (Maybe I will call it, "Cuck Med") But I will have a staff of black studs to give them a personalized program to guide them to the level of cuckdom that is right for them. :bigsmile: Instead of a diploma, I will have a tattoo artist on staff to provide a permanent "diploma" for each of them. Then, I'll make my SECOND million by selling tickets to jerk-offs like me who would pay to watch. :bounce: Now I just have to start working on how to spend all the money! ;)

Would appreciate some advice from couples who have gone through this.
Hubby wanted me to go with black guys and I have done so, in particular one guy who I was seeing regularly (and might do again!). At first though hubby wanted to keep some distance, but over the months has got more satisfaction about me telling him all the stuff my guy has done, pics on my phone, licking the guys cum from me and other things. He shows me stuff on here and other places about cuckolds, humiliation, wearing girly stuff etc.
who makes the first move about him becoming a cuckold? Is he secretly letting me know he wants to become one? Should i insist he does to please him? Any suggestions would be appreciated. X

Its great that you've put this question out there Ann, I don't think that you're the only women who wants to know how to handle the "cuckolding" question. My advice is of course, take it slow but as he gives you signals, respond to them (if it seems as if he wants you to take charge of him, do so - he'll let you know if you've gone too far).

Its great that you've put this question out there Ann, I don't think that you're the only women who wants to know how to handle the "cuckolding" question. My advice is of course, take it slow but as he gives you signals, respond to them (if it seems as if he wants you to take charge of him, do so - he'll let you know if you've gone too far).
Thanx Max! Its quite difficult if the hubby isnt clear on where he wants this to go. Sometimes he likes me being a tough mistress other times he's not so keen. He seems happy enough but think hes missing out a bit. X

Thanx Max! Its quite difficult if the hubby isnt clear on where he wants this to go. Sometimes he likes me being a tough mistress other times he's not so keen. He seems happy enough but think hes missing out a bit. X

Its a tricky thing. And I guess that there is no "one rule" (each case is different). I must tell you though, I've been with couples where the guy has been the one that initiated the "lifestyle" but then struggles with some of it. Lets be honest, the natural end point of cuckolding is that the man becomes feminized and is a bitch to both his wife and her lovers. That's a hard pill to swallow.

That said, in most cases, the guy turns a corner at some point and accepts his place gladly. You can't ******* it though (I've certainly seen couples break up over this stuff too).

Back