who is the HOTTEST member!!!

I really hate to see threads like this as it inevitably ends up with someone feeling hurt because they didn't get a mention.
Besides that, every woman on here is hot in her own way to various guys for various reasons and to try to come up with just one "hottest" wouldn't truly reflect all the different viewpoints and reasons for them.

As Straightdrop said, ALL of you ladies are the "hottest" and I am grateful that all of you chose to share yourselves with us. :)
Thank you all.

Most of the women who post on here are hot in their own way. Hot is a mentally sexual outlook as well as being physical sexy. Just like there is beauty in every woman - some have physical beauty and some have mental beauty.

i know guys all are HOT ..we just having fun and would like to see all as sometimes there are some hotti who we duno bout :D

hottie is an individual preference...so this thread is kind of lame.

It's whoever you think it is. Each of us is a unique individual we should relish the diversity instead of debating what is best or who is better. A lot of negative things in our society are based on the idea that one person is better than another.

whats wrong with you guys??
why things went that bad way..
letme ask every body here trying to show me that i did a crime..
why there is Miss UK, Miss USA....etc is it lame? does it mean there is someone better than another??
and because i knw that ppl have different taste and different mind so i asked and expect every one say different answer bout who he think the hottest one..it is all FUN..
anyways whoever think its s**t can just leave it alone

whats wrong with you guys??
why things went that bad way..
letme ask every body here trying to show me that i did a crime..
why there is Miss UK, Miss USA....etc is it lame? does it mean there is someone better than another??
and because i knw that ppl have different taste and different mind so i asked and expect every one say different answer bout who he think the hottest one..it is all FUN..
anyways whoever think its s**t can just leave it alone
You have a view that apparently isn't shared by some of the membership. Not a big deal so don't get too worked up about it.

Someone once told me, "there is no such thing as an ugly woman, it's just some women are prettier than others"
and we all have different likes or dislikes, how about if the girls in here started running a theme on who is the hottest guy, I bet there'd be a few bruised egos.
Excellent point and well said

Back