Who is craving a beautiful black huge cock shemale to feed you

In the poly Family group that my Wife/Mistress and I belong to, we now have five "trannies" (their word, not mine); three Black, one Hispanic, and one white....we call them our "Special Ladies", and they all love Dominating us cuckold husbands in the Family. They were brought in by our Wives, just to add another humiliating aspect to our lifestyle...

To each their own I suppose. You can't rationalize sexual attraction, it's triggered by instinct, and is not a choice. People have different triggers, and I suppose that this somehow works for some people?! Personally, I don't get it, it's seems like fighting nature in the wrong way. Whites are the most beautiful and FEMININE creatures in the world, and that's why I believe whitebois tend to feminize so well, and are drawn to it naturally. BLACKS are our inverse counterpart, our polar opposite, being the strongest and most MASCULINE creatures in the world.

Whitebois going shemale (transwomen) is progress! It's whitebois going with their nature, and embracing it. BLACK MEN going shemale... seems WRONG! I understand taking something intrinsically feminine (whitebois), and making it MORE FEMININE!!! That makes sense! However taking something intrinsically MASCULINE (BLACK MEN), and making it feminine is just... weird! That's just my opinion though... everyone is entitled to like whatever they like! This just seems like doing something very contrary to itself. A whiteboi turning into a transwomen, is like taking a butter knife, and turning it into a razor sharp kitchen knife. A BLACK MAN turning into a shemale, is like taking a sledgehammer, and turning it into a butter knife?! It just doesn't make sense to me!

Whatever tickles your fancy is fair game, I just don't understand this one. The one good thing that I really like about this is... it seems like a good way to get scared, insecure whitebois introduced to BLACK COCK, sucking BLACK DICK, getting BLACKED, and having sex as a woman! So they can come to terms with their own innate whiteness/femininity, and move on to taking on their appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!

Back