Who is actually a white female?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bradleyp, Aug 1, 2011.

1. bradleyp

bradleyp New Member

Who on here is actually a white FEMALE and not a husband or boyfriend posting her pics with or without her knowledge. As a black man I just like to know I'm not talking dirty to a picture to her male companion. Also way to many fakes on here please explain why regular pics got faces attached and naked ones don't come on now please weed out the fakes.

wm4bm/wfsex and the root like this.
  2. HotAsianWife

HotAsianWife Member

please explain why obnoxious people who make no allowances for others or reasons they might be posting hopes to be taken anymore seriously than a chocolate teapot...Or hope to meet a girl. Theres a full forum dedicated to cuckholds so its a bit obvious how the site was structured and the homeapge content kind of gives it away as well so excuse me if I am wrong in what I am saying. Some guys do post or take care of arrangements or what the hell ever why should they be berated over it?... if its a person lying for cheap sex sure I get it but isn't it also the responsibility of the person entering into that to check? If its so easy to find women based on cock size what brings you here lol i guess life just told you it had something to do with personality also :). goodluck.

3. yourcockmypussy

yourcockmypussy Active Member

<<<<<<< female!!! I promis lol

4. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

Iam a white U.K. male,i have told my wife that i would love it if she tried her first bbc-she is becoming to like the fact.Some women do not like the direct approach,they would like to be chatted up by the bull & to be asked to go to bed & fuck some bbc,that includes my wife.

bayboy likes this.
  5. Southernbbc

Southernbbc Active Member Real Person Gold Member

This site...should not be for just trying to get laid...that is more of a side effect! While I have noticed a slight up tick in what are obvious fake posts, there are still a good number of real people on the site. As far as whether or not you're talking to the husband or boyfriend, what does it matter? I mean, let's say you do make a connection with a lovely lady from this site, are you going to have a problem with her man being in the same room (possibly naked and then some) with the 2 of you as you're getting intimate? Part of being a TRUE Bull is being in control of your self (and others) in any all situations...nothing should ever make you uncomfortable!

nocomp2bm likes this.
  6. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I don't know southernbbc. I'm a whiteguy but if I was a black stud I feel much better screwing a hot white chic without her hubby around. There's so many wackos out there you nevver know how to take it if a whiteguy tells you he wnats you to fuck his wife he might stick a knife in you just when you about to blow you nut in her. I would think it's so much better to fuck with nothing to worry about except to give that lovely white lady and huge load point blank in her cervix. And whats better after an exhausting fuck than to stay balls deep in your lady making passionate love and savoring it

7. Southernbbc

Southernbbc Active Member Real Person Gold Member

...and that is why a smart Bull will do his homework before diving in! You have to think with BOTH heads...of course it's more intimate if it's one on one but that isn't always an option! Some guys just want to be there while their woman is being attended to...don't you want to be there while your lady is being pleasured?!

wanabecucked and Cuckcouple4BBC like this.
  8. bradleyp

bradleyp New Member

To all my pics have been removed because it was clear 85% of these so-called women were men. I'm not about to have them steal my pic and do the same thing they doing to whom ever pic they stole. Yes I could just post a pic of my lower half but then why? Does that show you are anyone who I really am? So I will only send my pics to the ones I know are real

9. justdouss

justdouss Active Member