Who here is a cunt

Personally I have had considerable luck treating women well. Most of the women that I share a bed with have an LTR with me. I have found that most women dislike the "C" word about as much as I dislike the "N" word . Of course you have been around for 18 years, and I have been around for over 60 so what to Hell would I know. From the tone of your post it seems that you have a significant amount of anger, and I wonder why. When I was your age I was concerned about redneck white boys in white sheets, and banging white pussy could get you killed. Now I worry about angry black men like you

Personally I have had considerable luck treating women well. Moist of the women that I share a bed with have an LTR with me. I have found that most women dislike the "C" about as much as I dislike the "N" word . Of course you have been around for 18 years, and I have been around for over 60 so what to Hell would I know. From the tone of your post it seems that you have a significant amount of anger, and I wonder why. When I was your age I was concerned about redneck white boys in white sheets, and banging white pussy could get you killed. Now I worry about you angry black men like you
Sounds like he's insecure and lacks confidence. Perhaps he was bullied by a girl in school, or rejected by them. A number of the men I've met on here feel the need to degrade white women to accentuate the misconception of the black man's superiority. If we didn't want to sleep with you or felt like we were less than the sum of our womanly parts, people like him would be very, very lonely indeed.

Mmmmm makes me want him soo bad! I'm so dripping wet! Such a turn on! LMAO
Oh, Virginia, come on now! You know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there will be some "female" posters who will comment and say how much they want exactly that kind of treatment. Little wonder I find this site a little intimidating sometimes, and wonder whether I really do belong on here. I'm sure some folks do actually believe that's how all women want to be treated.

Oh, Virginia, come on now! You know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there will be some "female" posters who will comment and say how much they want exactly that kind of treatment. Little wonder I find this site a little intimidating sometimes, and wonder whether I really do belong on here. I'm sure some folks do actually believe that's how all women want to be treated.
All of those posters will be anonymous white men baby girl. Anonymous white men who have no confidence in themselves and thereby feel the need to perpetuate the black man superiority thing. LOL

I understand where you are coming from. I felt the same way when I first came here and started reading through some of the threads, given that I'm not a Dom, I don't buy into the black superiority/white inferiority drivel, I'm not into breeding, I'm not built like a Greek god and I don't have a foot long dick, but it takes all types. I've found my niche on this site, and there is a little something for everybody, even if a lot of it is way out there.

The kinds of people who think that way about women usually will find each other- the guys who treat women like doormats and the women who want/expect to be treated that way. I couldn't date or marry a woman with no respect for herself. The guys who go for those kinds of women tend to be lowest common denominator types who have problems with themselves and seek to validate their self worth by dominating others.

I understand where you are coming from. I felt the same way when I first came here and started reading through some of the threads, given that I'm not a Dom, I don't buy into the black superiority/white inferiority drivel, I'm not into breeding, I'm not built like a Greek god and I don't have a foot long dick, but it takes all types. I've found my niche on this site, and there is a little something for everybody, even if a lot of it is way out there.

The kinds of people who think that way about women usually will find each other- the guys who treat women like doormats and the women who want/expect to be treated that way. I couldn't date or marry a woman with no respect for herself. The guys who go for those kinds of women tend to be lowest common denominator types who have problems with themselves and seek to validate their self worth by dominating others.
Extremely well said! Very valid points.

One of the things that I personally find really hot is that one of the women that shares by bed from time to time is less than half age. I see her a couple of times a month because she chooses to share my bed. Now if you want to give an old man an ego boost getting an attractive bed partner less than half your age is certainly a good start. And is doesn't happen by being an asshole, I genuinely like and respect the women that share my bed and their bodies.

Sounds like he's insecure and lacks confidence. Perhaps he was bullied by a girl in school, or rejected by them. A number of the men I've met on here feel the need to degrade white women to accentuate the misconception of the black man's superiority. If we didn't want to sleep with you or felt like we were less than the sum of our womanly parts, people like him would be very, very lonely indeed.
Unfortunately there is someone out for just about any kink. I really wouldn't want to share my bed with woman that low of self esteem. But a person can only be treated that way if they tolerate it. If you are treated in an abusive or disrespectful way you should terminate things right then and there. No cock (or pussy) is worth being treated like crap in order to get it.

Back