Who Gives the Best Head?

Who Gives the Best Blowjob?

• Total voters
I can only speak for myself, but I'm not interested in any guy, white, black, or any other race for that matter, giving me head. For the record, I'm not a homophobic person, I'm just not into that lifestyle.

As far as head is concerned, I prefer getting it from someone who knows what the hell they are doing. They can experiment on others and come back to me once they have perfected it.

My wife can suck cock and do it very well but a girlfriend of mine can suck a cock off in a few minutes by doing something to the sensitive part on the bottom of your head with her tongue. I know she's sucked me off probably 50 times and she sucks to completion..........my slut also sucks to completion but she takes her time to enjoy your cock in her mouth.

Do they both enjoy swallowing?

I turned her into a HUGE slut!!!! She is giving her pussy and blowjobs to quite a few guys now. She says I turned her into a slut and tells me thank you all the time, lol. This ho can fuck!!

Damn! Do you have any picture of her that's got her face? Or that shows her in deep action?

Which city does she reside? Just asking.

N.E. Ohio and can't post face pics of her, like I said she is married and hubby doesn't know she's a ho...

Ok, I get you. Could send you my mail address though. Don't have to worry...for now, I'm far from the North American continent.

Sorry buddy but I can't do that. Sure can't mess up a good piece of ass on the side however to your advantage I am working on her to go black.......she will soon I know it! She even texts me when she see's a hot black guy and tells me about him, of course I encourage her to go for it, get naked for him and show him how good of a white slut she is!!!!

That the wife in your avatar?

Yes it is, I never post pictures that are not of her or if I do for a theme thread I'll let everyone know. Doesn't she have a beautiful pussy? Its the best I've ever tasted and I've ate allot of pussy!!!!!! Also, she is usually dressed in something sexy. I've decided to change her avatar pic more often for everyone to see the slut..

I will say that you're a lucky man to have a hot-looking woman like that. And the way she's poised on the bed, I can't make out all her features, but I can tell she's got a sexy body.

Does she easily cum?

Good head, can go a long way's! You can get anything, u want out of me... In a matter of speaking! Lol But I think house wives do....

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not interested in any guy, white, black, or any other race for that matter, giving me head. For the record, I'm not a homophobic person, I'm just not into that lifestyle.

As far as head is concerned, I prefer getting it from someone who knows what the hell they are doing. They can experiment on others and come back to me once they have perfected it.

Why the fuck would someone even enter "white bois" on the ballot for the post?

Back