who fucking me?

I don't get it...help me..I'm old school..and skeptical of anything on the internet..but why do the brothers of Beta Beta Chi..even bother to respond to an obvious fake...no pics, no profile...what is it...I understand and have met MILFs who are reluctant to jump out there and a little gunshy until they get comfortable..but ******* like this one makes us look just stupid..come on brothers..have some judgment...osp

Oh, sorry. I thought you didn't know who was fucking you and you wanted us to tell you. :unsure:

However, should you run into that problem in the future, you might try looking at the back of his belt to see if it has his name on it. :)
Mmmm ... then again, that only works with cowboys. :bounce:

Remember! It is because they are thinking with their little heads! ;) But come on this one didn't even bother to steal pics to post. Not only are they fake but lazy too!:bounce:

The fact that they didn't even post any pictures, yet dudes were still lining up and waving their dicks, makes them look even more desperate and stupid than they already are.

I don't get it...help me..I'm old school..and skeptical of anything on the internet..but why do the brothers of Beta Beta Chi..even bother to respond to an obvious fake...no pics, no profile...what is it...I understand and have met MILFs who are reluctant to jump out there and a little gunshy until they get comfortable..but ******* like this one makes us look just stupid..come on brothers..have some judgment...osp

To have judgment requires a brain and some common sense, two things that are apparently in short supply in most of these threads.

Back