Who Can Arrange A Gangbang Fuck Party For Me?

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Looking for a black guy who can arrange a gangbang fuck party for me provided all of the guys with huge cocks above 10" no matter how many of them.
I want them to fuck me in my pussy and my asshole, I prefer to have three fucking my pussy and one or two fucking my asshole and more fucking my mouth and vice verse , i.e, three cocks in my asshole , two or more in my pussy and some in my mouth.
If you think you can arrange such a party for me, I will travel to meet you at your city and provide expenses for the accommodation and the party location too.
Love to be fucked like this...........................................................

Between now and April my wife has 4 locally to choose from. So far I organized one for her, took her to her first professional Mandingo party, and now she attends them solo. Vacation in Florida and contact me when you do, I'll get you and invite. The last one she went to when she got home she stated, "I don't know how many guys I fucked, at least 6 but more like 8 I think."

Her first was 3 and her second was 5.

My first gangbang fuck party was last year I had over than 30 well hung black guys fucking me at my home but I do have occasional gangbang fuck parties of 4-6-8 almost every weekend. I am looking for a bigger gangbang party.

Back