Who are you and why are you here???

Who are you and why are you here???

• I am a white man who likes watching white women having sex with Big Black Cock

Votes: 63 42.3%
  • I am a black man who likes fucking white women

Votes: 37 24.8%
  • I am a white women who likes Big Black Cock

Votes: 35 23.5%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 14 9.4%

• Total voters
I am a black male looking to meet white women in my area & show them a good time

I'm not really into the scene but I'm a masculine, well endowed, mostly dominant, white male looking for new friends and/or playmates. Single Females and Couples are most welcome but, even though I'm not a cuck or a sissy, if you've got a BBC that needs servicing I will gladly get on my knees and proceed to make the roof of your mouth cave in cause it's that good. Hit me up people!!!

I'm here to laugh at you thirsty bastards who actually think there's women on this site. These profiles are fake, nothing but gay white dudes pretending. But you niggas to thirsty to even realise or give a damn.
That's a huge generalization! If you really feel that none of us are real, then put your money where your mouth is and lay it on the table. If I'm real, the money goes to the charity of my choice. If I'm not, then vice versa. Willing to skype with u to prove it.

That's a huge generalization! If you really feel that none of us are real, then put your money where your mouth is and lay it on the table. If I'm real, the money goes to the charity of my choice. If I'm not, then vice versa. Willing to skype with u to prove it.
I'm here to eradicate the nonsense that his statement symbolizes and his language. We CAN express ourselves as adults as we try to make something enjoyable out of an originally unstructured environment. Enjoy that which you desire and relish in getting what you want! Blackmeat

I'm an old, bald, out of shape white guy that submits to his dominant Wife/Mistress who has no desire to cuckold him at this time, pretending to be an old, bald, out of shape white guy that submits to his dominant Wife/Mistress who has no desire to cuckold him at this time. :D

I'm here to fantasize about being cuckolded, share my experience derived from past relationships and to enjoy the banter and company of kindred spirits, pretend or otherwise. :)

Only one real woman spoke up? I think my point is proved. Next.

Care t
I'm here to eradicate the nonsense that his statement symbolizes and his language. We CAN express ourselves as adults as we try to make something enjoyable out of an originally unstructured environment. Enjoy that which you desire and relish in getting what you want! Blackmeat
The only nonsense here is the constant responding to these fake posters with the constant "oh *******, my BBC wants that wet pussy", while the man who posted the fake thread is laughing his ass off. I've lost count at how many threads are started by black men complaining about all of the "fakes".What's nonsense about anything that I said?

Back