Who are we, and whom is our niche?

WendyandJeff

Couple
From
MN, US
Hello, this is the he of us to be clear and avoid confusion. The mrs posts here to and reads as well

So I believe in respecting others and I get that some people like to humiliate and they find those that like being humiliated. I get the whole cuckold thing and the stereotypical roles of cuck, hotwife, and bull.
We, however, are more into a MFM where both my self and the BBC both take s dominate role and make her submissive. We take turns using her, or both Dp or fuck her from both ends. I'm a mere 7" but I'm very thick and have a large pronounced head.

I like watching her cum from her bull,or bulls even, but take pride and enjoyment in the fact that I can jump right on and make her cum again quickly. She also won't play alone with out me ( which I would allow with a Bull I trusted). She is gorgeous and I have no problem finding her BBC ( we have our play dates booked in advance), but we have struggled to find good regular people though that come back. Can there only be one alpha male? Am I chasing away her playmates. I'm secure and not jealous at all, and love to watch her play. Some of these guys are really long 10" and a few have been as thick too. I am guessing its that they have a wife, or they have notched there belt, and its not a feeling of disappointment at my co dominate role. She had a BBC playmate for a little while that told me that our closeness and affection, combined with the fact that she didn't see him on the side, call him or text him made him feel like the big black dildo in the room.

Im str8 and do not play with other women. I just like to share her with another Dom and she prefers BBC when we do. I enjoy watching and filming as well as participating but she prefers I am hands on. Are we on the right board here? Are there BBC's that fit our niche or sub group.
I look forward to any help I can in finding her what she and I want.

Last edited:
Very tight. From behind if I ride her to high it's goes too deep. For a BBC it's even tighter.She is very orgasmic. Will cum every time I fuck her and will sometimes cum so hard her ******* vessels in her eyes bust making her look high. All her friends have made her cum too.

...... We are more into a MFM where both my self and the BBC both take s dominate role and make her submissive. We take turns using her, or both Dp or fuck her from both ends. I'm a mere 7" but I'm very thick and have a large pronounced head.

.... She also won't play alone with out me ( which I would allow with a Bull I trusted). .... we have struggled to find good regular people though that come back. Can there only be one alpha male? Am I chasing away her playmates. ....
Im str8 and do not play with other women. I just like to share her with another Dom and she prefers BBC when we do. I enjoy watching and filming as well as participating but she prefers I am hands on. Are we on the right board here? Are there BBC's that fit our niche or sub group.
I look forward to any help I can in finding her what she and I want.

WendyandJeff ... you might try dropping the "Alpha male" thinking, because it doesn't fit in to what you desire. When you refer to Alpha males ... you cannot have 2 Alpha males at the same time in a 3-some relationship. The purpose of the Alpha male is to establish seniority. (example) A Alpha male lion. in a pride of lions. doesn't allow the other male lions to mate with his females. Probably the reason you say you struggle at finding "return" people is because those you invite in ARE Alpha male types, and they realize you're not going to relinquish control to them, and in fact, you probably do most the "instructing", and Alpha males do not like to be instructed to do anything. They're use to being in control. So, drop the Alpha male thinking. You'll probably find lots and lots of Alpha male types here.

I might suggest you visit some local adult lifestyle clubs in your area to meet some eligible men of your preference. Its how my wife & I met a few individuals & couples. Just find out when their hospitality night is, and attend ... no nudity or sexual advances happen there. Just a chance to meet people with similar interests as yours. Then, you can invite your chosen "males" back to your home for more private involvement. If you need a link to the Adult Lifestyle clubs near you (simple Bing/Google search does it), I'll be glad to give you one. Mac :)

Hey thanks. I think your on to something there. Ill ditch the friendly, or at least what I thought was friendly, competition and just try let it go unscripted. I got an alpha male career and I do everything I can to leave that ******* at work, but I might be still tapping into my inner control freak. I actually drove her to meet a guy recently and just played look out while they fooled around in my truck. It was fun and rewarding for me when we got back home.

Back