• Black women

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

black rob

Male
From
AL, US
So as a black married man I'll just be honest I don't get anywhere close to the amount of sex I want! This is the first time I have ever thought about cheating. But I have been laying in bed with the wife many nights and she has rubbed my hard cock and rolled over and went to sleep? So my questions is do white women have higher sex drives period or is it just because I'm married or is it just because white women try to please there man more? Chime in

I think white women love the dark chocolate more because they aren't used to the passion, the lust, the intensity of big black cock.. and the size doesnt hurt (well sometimes it does hurt from what i hear lol)

ok thinking about this and this is my opinion on it..Woman that do like big black cock and go for it I think just tend to have more Passion and NEED that in their Man. Willing to do what will please him because he takes care of their needs also. i have tried other races of people and i just never got the intensity or passion that i wanted in a relationship. Give as good as you get.. dont be afraid to try new things..and as far as rubbing your hard dick and rolling over..that is just cruel punishment..in my eyes... but if i were to pull a stunt like that i hope the guy holds me down and inserts until he cums giving me nothing in return...as punishment for the cruel turn down.

Im a 110% with irisheyes here.. white women react to the passion first and foremost.. then to the cock later last but definitly not least i should add there. Thats my personal experience.

I think white women do becouse it is something that they know is taboo .i know that as a white guy that wants his wife go fuck bbc and bare at that too. I love the power that it will have over the two of us , i hope to get a phone call onw day from her saying come home and clean me up.

I think white women do becouse it is something that they know is taboo .i know that as a white guy that wants his wife go fuck bbc and bare at that too. I love the power that it will have over the two of us , i hope to get a phone call onw day from her saying come home and clean me up.
Now this adds another dynamic to this conversation why does it have power over you guys

And we black guys hope that you lick it spotless like a good boy

So as a black married man I'll just be honest I don't get anywhere close to the amount of sex I want! This is the first time I have ever thought about cheating. But I have been laying in bed with the wife many nights and she has rubbed my hard cock and rolled over and went to sleep? So my questions is do white women have higher sex drives period or is it just because I'm married or is it just because white women try to please there man more? Chime in

I doubt it is much different, more that the passion tends to ebb in a marriage unless you really work at keeping the excitement going. Sex, like anything else, can get sort of "same old- same old".

I think you need to sit down and really have a heart to heart with your wife. She seems to be sending mixed messages to you with the rubbing of your cock, but rolling over and going to sleep. I think maybe something is going on with her.

Not knowing your ages, I'm just going to throw this out: as women age a lot of them find that lining of their vaginas begins to thin out and become sort of brittle, which creates a painful sensation during intercourse. Now I'm not saying this is what's happening, just that maybe she is having physical issues that are effecting her desire for sex or it may be something else, but you won't know if you don't communicate.

Before you take that leap of cheating, you might want to be sure because it's damn near impossible to climb back up that cliff and if she's a good woman and other than sex you have a good marriage, it would be a shame to ruin it unless you've exhausted all the possibilities to make it right.

Best of luck,
will

I agree with Will.... there may be more to it than the obvious... you should talk to her.

I really appreciate that from you guys and trust me I have discussed this SEVERAL times and I'm just not getting what I want I have had a think for white women for a long time and have never got to experiment but I will continue to think about everything u guys have said but I want this badly

I really appreciate that from you guys and trust me I have discussed this SEVERAL times and I'm just not getting what I want I have had a think for white women for a long time and have never got to experiment but I will continue to think about everything u guys have said but I want this badly

Well, in that case, I would recommend that you look for an established cuckold couple. This way you can enjoy using the white boy's wife sexually without worrying about her falling in love and showing up on your door step.

Back